Tuesday, November 29, 2016 12:06 PM
Boring and repetitive for the most part

29 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    We need some rules for trolling, ROFLMAO
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Yes, it does kook that way. Freudian slip?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I don;t make troll rules, I'm just a troll monitor
  • ime
    8 years ago
    If we could stop SJG and his repetitive trolling and spamming we'd be 85% there.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Where's a JS69 sex story when you need one!?!?! Those are a lot more exciting than me talking about someone bleeding all over me.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Yeah I'm done with titty faggot. The worst of all troll character traits all rolled into one.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Maybe if there weren't so many troll feeders?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^ You're right. Guys like Vince get out of control sometimes....lol
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    The very worst I keep on ignore: My ignore list: DoctorPhil [restore] DoctorPhil. [restore] ime [restore] Meat72 [restore] san_jose_gay [restore] But then there are others who go along with them, thinking that such imbeciles will provide them with cover. But they don't, because I never even see what they post. SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    [view link] $134 round trip san jose to san diego by air. [view link] or $56 by bus.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    Agree that there are too many trolls....I just keep adding to my ignore list.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    What shadowcat said.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I agree. The troll problem is completely out of control on TUSCL. If something isn't done about it soon I'll be leaving TUSCL for good.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Well, mikey02, interesting point you raise. Dumbasses like txtittyfag and you are just too easy.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    If you ever have a brain, txtiityfag, life would be wonderful.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    mikeya02, has there been an uptick recently? I haven't noticed one! Some guys have ignored me because they thought they were somebody else. I don't really care about that, although there are two specific guys that have ignored me where I am sort of curious about their psychological issues. But none of that bothers me. At most I'm curious. There were two guys that clearly weren't going to just drop things with me so I put them on ignore. Don't know if they're still posting about me. Don't really care. If they are still posting about me they have major psychological issues and that's sad! :( Just focus on the brilliant stuff in life mikea02! :)
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I've been here less and less because there's not all that much that interests me. The trolling is par for the course for the usual trollers.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    It's likely just Trump derangement syndrome. Hopefully, it'll pass, but it has been too boring and repetitive for me to spend much time responding.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    I don't use the ignore function. Never had a problem with just not feeding the trolls and simply scrolling past it all. Still, it's not a bad tool for those who are more easily triggered. The trolling content is increasing a bit, but it has been worse (and I'm relatively new here).
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I've done some troll feeding in the past, not anymore.
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    No such thing as TRUMP derangement syndrome, Gammadude! Trump be the most dangerous man ever elected president. I heard through reliable sources that he wants to build a Shkadov thruster to move the ENTIRE solar system closer to Proxima Centauri. Why? So he can build a big ol' hotel on the habitable zone planet. That could DESTROY the sun! Crazy! Why do you conservadudes want to destroy the sun?
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Beam me up, Scotty!! There's no ***FUCKING*** intelligent life here. Lets go off to find the Andorian Slave girls and Rommulan Ale. Warp 8....... Engage!!!
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Qapla' Erection dude...Qapla'
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hugh, come with me sometime to the Regulan cluster. Exotics in the clubs there will make your clubbing life complete. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    The very worst I keep on ignore: My ignore list: DoctorPhil [restore] DoctorPhil. [restore] ime [restore] Meat72 [restore] san_jose_gay [restore] So it is only a problem when other people start repeating their stuff. But as bad as the problem is, I have to hand it to Founder. See, on most other forums, there are also trolls, they are the moderators. At least we don't have to deal with that here on TUSCL, trolls with moderator powers. Thank you Founder. SJG
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    My favorite members are Dr Phil, Dr Phil., IME, meat72, and San_Jose_GAY, These guys are the funniest ones you can name on TUSCL, and if you disagree then you must love a faggit homosexual like SJG!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    And JimG has got to be the biggest buffoon that I don't have on ignore. [view link] SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    @san_jose_guy. is your hate list prioritized or alphabetized? alucard’s was prioritized and i never made it to the top of his. i guess in his heart he must have had a soft spot for his ol’ head doctor but not all psychos do so i was just wondering what’s up between us, that’s between you and me psycho boy. hey you know when you are all alone in the dark, just you and that tear stained restraining order you got from your ex-mail order bride and the only sound you can hear is the beating of your psycho heart, do you know what your heart is saying? it is saying trump, trump, trump, trump, trump, trump, trump, trump, trump, trump, trump, trump, trump, trump, trump, trump, trump, trump, trump, trump, trump, trump, trump, trump, trump, trump, trump, trump, trump, trump, trump there’s only one way to stop it and even you can figure that out. sleep tight little psycho gravy guzzler. oh and you can stop sending me all the psycho PMs. i’m not going to put you on ignore no matter how many more PMs you send. if you don’t believe me you can ask zipperhead and all of his (dot) people, talking animals and shit covered wiener dog too. it didn’t work for him and it won’t work for you. nighty night.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    If we could just get RickyBoy and all his aliases band for life 90% of the trolling problem would be taken care of.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion