tuscl

A very stripperish Thanksgiving

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Saturday, November 26, 2016 5:08 AM
I have always loved a big Thanksgiving feast, and now that I live alone I roast my own turkey and make stuffing and mashed potatoes and other side dishes I enjoy. Sometimes I have a few friends over and sometimes I eat alone. This year my CF Jenna and her toddler Todd spent Thanksgiving with me. Jenna's parents told her she was not welcome at their home because she is a stripper and a whore. I don't know why they decided to make a stand this year since Jenna has been dancing since high school. Jenna tells me her mother is a very religious Baptist and she has probably had enough. However, her family's loss was my gain. I cooked my turkey (delicious as always) and Jenna brought a Dutch apple pie and helped me in the kitchen making gravy and other dishes. Todd ran around and got into everything, but fortunately managed not to hurt himself. We ate to excess and watched football on TV (both the Steelers and the Lions won) . After Todd wore himself out and fell asleep, Jenna and I went into the bedroom for some adult fun. All in all, one of the best Thanksgivings ever.

21 comments

• Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    Sounds delightful. I'm jealous.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Thanks for reminding the Vikings lost, Jack :-(
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Whipped cream and hair pie for dessert. Yummy.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Sounds like you had a better Thanksgiving than her parents (and her son'so grandparents)
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Classic case of cutting off one's nose to spite their face.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I'm far away from any place that has strippers. I did come up with an idea to quantify some ideas I've had for a few years. Want to get to civilization so I can run the numbers and see if my beliefs are correct. If so I could have A System for next year.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Good for you jack! Soinds like a great time
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Way to make the best of it.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    nice!
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    Talk about a delish side dish!!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Jack you're a good man.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Leftovers of dessert????? ;-)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Sounds fun. The parents of the DS are also hyper religious, and they flipped out when they discovered that she is a stripper. I don't think they know that she is a prostitute. But to their credit they have not shut her out of their lives like so many other religious nut jobs do to their kids
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Fucking jackslash lives every divorced mans dream.
  • Aravas
    8 years ago
    This is cool to you guys? Wow I hope I'm not this bad when I'm old
  • K
    8 years ago
    Aravas "This is cool to you guys? Wow I hope I'm not this bad when I'm old" It is cool whenever people find pleasure and joy in their lives. It is even cooler when they find a way to spread that pleasure and joy. I hope you are this good when you are old.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I think he was talking about it from Jenna's POV.
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    Aravas "Thug Life" thinks it isn't cool for Jackslash to have a happy thanksgiving with a hot young woman at his house? Tell us what is cool then tough guy?
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    Aravis, just saw your profile. I see now. Making it rain with one dollar bills is what's cool. Got it.
  • Aravas
    8 years ago
    It would have been cool if he ain't have to play that daddy shit with her kid lol I would have told the bitch leave him with some other loser or take it to the dumbass real daddy
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I couldn't read Aravas's comment because I've had him on Ignore for a *very* long time. I don't remember why, but it was probably this kind of shit a couple of years ago.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion