tuscl

Confessions of a College Stripper

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I live not far from the University of Michigan, and so this article by a U of M coed caught my attention. Disappointingly, she is not an extras girl, but she does have some insights:

" Because you are the one initiating conversation in the club, you learn to deal with rejection from guys that aren’t interested in you. It definitely provides the flip side to being the one doing the rejecting at parties."

http://www.hercampus.com/school/u-mich/c…

28 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    The only question that I have to pose to the author of this article is she a swallow or spit girl ?
    I don't care about anything else she has to say.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Brilliant question twentyfive!
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    All jobs have costs, both obvious and hidden, as well as benefits. Stripping seems like a very tough job to me.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Anyone in sales can relate. Sometimes you're an order taker and sometimes you need to drum up business.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Can non extras girl really make money in Detroit? Seems a little hard to believe. They probably and just lie and say they don't.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    I agree, it's all sales. Rejection is a part of the job.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Can non extras girls really make money in Detroit?"

I've never been so I don't know, but NinaBambina says she doesn't do extras and I think she's sincere and truthful.

I presume there are clubs that are just "showclubs" even in Detroit. Other Detroit folks want to chime in?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    But who would go there when extras grow on trees out there? Guys must know there are better options?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Someone should run an undercover experiment on Nina. Don't tell her you'll be there before you go or who you are and then go in and see if she is telling the truth or not.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Has anyone ever even seen one of the "female" posters here in person dancing at a club? Anyone can post pics.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I met Stiletto a number of times before she started posting here. Other than that, I haven't met anyone else that I'm aware of from TUSCL.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    It is nice doing the rejecting for once at the club. I finally have something a girl wants, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Good for you Timex.
  • mjpenn07
    8 years ago
    I once saw tempest666 at Double Vision in PA. So I guess it's possible to meet female posters, but pretty unlikely.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "Has anyone ever even seen one of the "female" posters here in person dancing at a club? Anyone can post pics."

I have met 2, but they are not prolific posters like Nina or Stiletto. I don't have any pics.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "On my nights off from working at the club, I watch The Bachelor "
    ----------------------------------------------
    Yep, she sounds like a brilliant and ambitious college student -- not like those other typical losers who end up stripping.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I don't think it would be right for anyone to post picks of someone else that is not a public figure so I hope nobody would post any pics of any dancer other than they post their own.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i'm disappointed. my ipad doesn't display her pic.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Good insightful article.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    "Has anyone ever even seen one of the "female" posters here in person dancing at a club? Anyone can post pics."

I met duomaxwell a few times and got dances from her as well. She's not active on here nowadays, but she use to post regularly. She's very pretty. And she use to have pictures of herself (even pictures of her face) on her TUSCL profile back when you could keep pictures in your profile
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    " I don't think it would be right for anyone to post picks of someone else that is not a public figure so I hope nobody would post any pics of any dancer other than they post their own."

We'll said.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Arghhh. Well said.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I have met 6 strippers that have posted on TUSCL. 3 of them I have seen OTC. 2 of those 3 were quite active on TUSCL for a short time. Avalons07 and my ATF gridget. I think that my ATF is the only ATF that has posted on TUSCL. I have photos of Avalons07 and 25 photos of gridget but I am not sharing them. gridget is out of the business now but Avalon is still at it.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    Following up on 4got2wipe -- "Can non extras girls really make money in Detroit?"

Theory: the vast majority of PLs in clubs are NOT on tuscl, have never been on tuscl and have none of the knowledge we all share so generously here. As a result, the uninformed (of which we were all probably one at one stage or another) rain obscene amounts of cash to glean glances at hot babes and accept air dances. Even some that know what they can get don't want extras and are satisfied with much less.

Result: I'm sure Nina and other dancers CAN make decent money around the country, yes even in Detroit, without performing extras or UHM/VHM dances. Just not from any of us!

Do the math -- compare the dozens of frequent tuscl contributors with the hundreds of clubs. With a few exceptions, I'll bet that only 1 in 10 customers in the average club on any given night are tuscl contributors and only 3 in 10 know enough to demand that which we commonly expect and receive.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Pensionking has it right.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I met a dancer once at an upscale club in Detroit notorious for extras. She was on the lower tier of attractive girls in this club. The first time we met I brushed her off. 2nd time I let her hang out as she was sincere with her hustle and admitted she had a crush on me. We talked for hours one night and I enjoyed talking to her although I was not attracted to her.

Anyway I wondered how a low tier girl could survive in a club like that, and she explained how many guys would come in and dump money to her with little to no expectations. She said one guy would come in once a week, and pay $200-300 (depending on how much money he had) go back to VIP, take his shirt off and want her to run her fingers all over his chest. That's it. He wouldn't hang out or even have a drink, He would come straight in, go to VIP with her, turn around and leave. If girls can line up enough weirdos like that, then they can earn without ever having to touch, suck or fuck a penis.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    OK article... I'm growing increasingly cynical in my view of the club scene.. so I would she in a much smaller minority than implied by her article, IMO.

Pensionking and shailynn make good points. Most custies aren't "tuscl professionals" and different strokes for different folks.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    even with sites like tuscl, z bone and bonedin there is a learning curve. guess i'm a slow learner.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion