Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The perfect face for a blow job

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

When I'm shopping for a blow job I'm looking for similar features

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

How does she compare to Jackie?

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Very masculine looking. Juice is there something you want to tell us?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Rong

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I am as smart as a bag of hammers

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Because I never suck dick

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

DSL fo sho

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

Better you then me. She's all yours

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

This bitch is smoking hot

If she is a transsexual then I'm a homosexual

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Yep

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Good one Juicebro! I'd love to facefuck that chick!

In a respectful sensitive new age guy kind of way, of course!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement