tuscl

Fuck, Marry, Kill: TUSCL Stripper Edition

Fuck, marry, or kill:

Stilleto25
kittykate
NinaBambina

Oh, and if you are going to complain that you don't know what they look, let's assume for the sake of that argument they are all 8s. (I've only met Stiletto who was a 9, but let's just go with that assumption for the sake of this game.)

48 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    How about we leave them alone. We already have very few active female members. Why don't we treat them with some respect?

SJG
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    How about some active TUSCLERS? I don't recognize stiletto or kittykate.

How about Nina, EveHartley, and Phoenix133.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ You dont know any of them because your 12
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    this thread is not inconsistent with treating them respectfully.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Crazyjoe are you mad your alias tigolbittys got banned??

LOL
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I disagree, it is very disrespectful, and completely uncalled for.

SJG
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I am for this just because SJG is against it.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Fuck: Nina
    Marry: Nina
    Kill: Reich
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    God, SJG sounds like Alucard.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ and Mikeya02 sounds like an android who has short circuited.

SJG
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    You should ask different questions (to show "respect")

1. Are you turned on seeing x in lingerie and provocative makeup in a SC that you want to take them on a date

2. Would you like to see a very ordinary version of x every day (and night) without makeup and pay their medical bills and make them breakfast

3. Would the world be a better place if they are just a fantasy.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^ You're the one who can't handle things. Why not run for office, preacher, instead of being a super troll on a not well known website?
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "Mikeya02 sounds like an android who has short circuited."

LMAO
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I would change the game. Fuck and marry Nina (for her money) and kill SJG...lol
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    txtiffyfag. just be a fag who can't get any popularity with his real alias so he only b tryn to gt sum by bein a "I don't like Dougster either me 2". 2 bad that not b workin for him either.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ThereAndBackAgain

A very good idea. Except that very few of us have ever met any of these girls. And Dougster did not start this thread to make it like that. His intents were evil.

And mikeya02, I have no idea what it is that drives you. You are just barely tolerable online. But f2f I would not tolerate you for a second.

And you got it right before suggesting that I could be a bounty hunter. We have a huge number of people who have children who just want to abuse them, to use them. I would love to be able to hunt these people down, and especially if all I had to do was saw off their heads and send them back by the basket full.

I am not a warm and fuzzy kind of a guy.

San_Jose_Guy
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Geeez. You guys so serious. Everybody's had fun with these games in the past and nobody eve said they were "disrespectful". Why's everything so different now?
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    I miss Stiletto25
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    Trump won the elections. TUSCLers being extra sensitive.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    and sjg is a bitch
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    kittykate sure knew how to bitch slap idiots like san_jose_guy. just ask alucard. oh but you can't because he's dead. coincidence? hmmmmm
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    SJG's got a gun.
    SJG's got a gun.
    Whole world's come undone.
    Staring straight at the sun...

They say SJG was arrested they found him underneath the train
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    kittykate was the best! And smart enough to wreck a little havoc and then leave after only three days.Only stripper I've ever loved on TUSCL.
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    kicking the shit out of alucard was a sport and kittykate excelled at it. maybe if there was another idiot who was just as stupid and mentally ill as alucard she would come back.

hmmmmmm, is there anyone here that fits the bill? if only there was someone. hey i know, how about san_jose_guy? he’s stupider than a bowl of gravy and i can certify that he is nuttier than a squirrel’s turd.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I miss anongirl she was the best troll we ever had.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    poledancer is #1 TUSCL girl right now
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I would fuck them all. I certainly would not marry or kill them.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Okay, nobody played that one by the rules.

The work guys!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I won't touch Nina with a 10' pole. Actually my dick is like a 10' (because of what a RICH STUD I am) and I certainly won't touch her that. She could have HIV from doing BBFS with vince for $200 or whatever she charges.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I don't know two of them, but Nina Bambina is a gem. Marry and make love to every day. Beautiful and charming young lady.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Ebonics is unimpressive.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    I'm going to add hotstuf69babi to the mix! Dead heat with Nina for fuck/marry! I wouldn't kill any of them.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^^ I was going to mention HotStuf, too.

LOL, what a dipshit, @SkiBum! You and @Nina could have a romantic date, discussing your theories about how Obama got into law school because of affirmative action, or maybe your theory about how diversity is turning us into Argentina.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Well boring and inane random, Obama got into law school as a foreign exchange student which is the reason he cannot release his transcripts, not just because of his below par grades. A date with Nina would be romantic. Charming and intelligent women are fun to spend time with. Diversity is turning us into a failed society, the exact same way it always has and always will. The most powerful countries in the history of the world are never diverse, something college students would know if most professors weren't ignorant, bigoted, progressives. By the way incredibly ignorant person: how do you know that Nina wouldn't be part of diversity?
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Fuck: Stiletto25

The others I'll leave alone. Their only crime is not being as cool as Stiletto, so I'm don't see any reason to punish them for that.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    @Skibum -- NO he was NOT a foreign exchange student as an undergrad at Columbia. That's yet another facet of the birther conspiracy theory. Maybe that would be another great topic to discuss on your romantic date with @Nina. The privacy of his academic transcripts is protected by law, just like any other citizen.

In your own way, @Skibum, you are TUSCL's biggest dipshit.
  • rickthelion
    8 years ago
    To get back on topic and shut up the incessant bickering of you damn dirty apes I'll provide the lion's perspective.

Lion's don't marry. If all three of the female hairless apes are sexy then I will make all of them slaves to the BSLC.

As for kill, the next male hairless ape that irritates me is going to get the wildebeest treatment. ROAR!
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Random: I find you to be laughable at best and what you and others here think and feel about me means nothing. Exact same as your value as a human being. The hospital he was "born in" in Hawaii still exists so where are his birth records? Yup, not there. Easy to probe he was born here, easy to prove he wasn't an exchange student, all the fraud and liar has to do is release his birth and school records. He won't because the birth records don't exist and his columbia records prove he was admitted as a foreign exchange student from Indonesia, coincidentally the same country that issued him a passport to go learn terrorism in Pakistan when travel for all Americans to Pakistan was banned. Not being an american he could travel there. Facts are the death knell to ignorant fuckwads like you stupid. By the way stupid privilege and privacy can and are waived all the time, except for those hiding things...like Obama. damn Obama supporters are garbage.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^Stupid bigoted idiot you're another one of those Alt..Right nazi fucktards GTFOH.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    You are so fucking moronic it isn't even funny. There is something in my ethnic background that would make me their enemy on site ignoramus. You one of those assholes I see at traffic lights begging for money or something? Progressives actually more harmful to minorities than right wingers. Right wingers believe they can do it all, but are paid off by you assholes to not do anything except for vote for more pay offs; you assholes actually believe they are inferior and can't do it. C ya bigot, sure as fucking hell wouldn't wanna be ya.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    What's the matter you haven't got any crosses to burn you ignorant loudmouth braying jackass.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Lmao Twenty five. Sorry yo hurt your feelings little girl. Progressives ain't jack shit yo. You work or collect welfare?
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    @SkiBirther wrote: "By the way incredibly ignorant person: how do you know that Nina wouldn't be part of diversity?"
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I read that sentence four times, and still don't have the slightest clue what you're trying to say.

At the risk of stating the obvious, @Nina is not Latina; she's a mixed race (white and AA), woman with lots of ambition with goals to become an attorney. She probably admires Obama. While I've never had a single conversion with @Nina, I'm willing to bet she wouldn't pay the slightest attention to a sagging, old-fart, birther, bigot like yourself who can't think straight.

Working class white voters put Trump in the White House, but it doesn't stop an inexorable trend toward a country that doesn't look like you. Eventually you, and you're bigotry, will be a forgotten and ugly chapter in our history.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    skibum: "beautiful and charming young lady"

Who admits she would rather spend Thanksgiving blowing strange in the Detroit clubs for $100 (or whatever she charges) rather than with her family.

You got some mighty fine taste in women there, skibum!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    sugar ninabambina
    kill anongirl98 (or the troll master behind the account).
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    Are they still alive or pregnant, did some random guy chose to knock them off or out ?
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    DOUGSTER FUCKS RICK MARRIES RICK KILLS SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion