tuscl

Is Ivanka the hottest first daughter ever?

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 12:15 AM
Title says it all. Discuss.

28 comments

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Of course. My fave kinda looks like her
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Naahhh, I have lusted after Carolyne (Kennedy) for ages.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    a beautiful woman!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I would get a lapdance from her
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Trump himself thinks is daughter is hot: "If Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her." [view link]
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    As jackslash said, our President-elect says she's hot. While I agree, the undercurrent of gross father-daughter love kind of makes the whole thing disturbing. I'd say that Trump's comments somehow make an ace beauty less brilliant!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    For sure. In fact id rather ivanka was the president elect. Much easier on the eyes and smarter than trump tenfold...
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    OOOOH, so Trumpster would grab his daughter's pussy. ACE !!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Actually to totally keep my 'libtard' credentials I'm going to throw a hissy fit that she's only the Daughter of the President-Elect until January 20th, Dammit.... and then, well in the second breath its no contest. She's clearly hot. ;)
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    She's pretty awesome. Hopefully we have her as president one day (and while she is still young enough to be hot!)
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    She is fiiiiiiiiine!!!!!!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    What about Chelsea?
  • ESL
    8 years ago
    I don't think my dog would even hump Chelsea's leg
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Absofuckinglutely she is the hottest ever, and she's exactly my type. She looks a lot like DS II but a little older with bigger tits.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Might be the best-looking first family ever considering Ivanka, Melania, and Ivanka's 22 y/o blond half-sister (the daughter Trump had w/ Marla Maples who herself was hot and a former beauty queen).
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Chelsea is hot if you're into cocker spaniels
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    My opinion hottest ever. One of the Bush daughters was cute but nowhere in the same league as Ivanka.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I don't see how Chelsea is so ugly; both Bill and a young Hillary were above average in looks. Chelsea is almost embarrassingly ugly.
  • TheWholeEnchilada
    8 years ago
    Finally, something all voters can agree on. I'm looking forward to seeing her in the spotlight for the next four years. Even her name is sexy.
  • EarlTee
    8 years ago
    Ivanka would be hotter without the fake tits.
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Trump will have to sell her to Putin after Trump destroys America. I predict that will be in May 2017. That will be the last straw for Trump. Faced with the image of Putin and his cronies gangbanging Ivanka he'll invite the Chinese in to protect us from the Russians! Buckle up buckaroos...and start learning Mandarin!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I didn't know she had fake tits but I think she's had like 3 kids so not too surprised - I think Melania has fakes also, but they still look good overall
  • dumbluck
    8 years ago
    She just like her dad. She already trying to make money off of her fathers presidency. The entire family is going to take us for all we're worth. [view link]
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I didn't know until now hat her tits were fake. That's a real shame, but she's still amazingly duckable.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Who could possibly have ever been hotter? Short answer is, no one has ever been close to Ivanka. Caroline Kennedy was a baby, barely walking, when she lived in the White House. Nixon daughters? I don't think so. In the last 60 years, which is all most of us here can remember, there has not been much competition.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Uh, yes. Similar question... Is water wet?
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    And she is smart too.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Chelsea has become better looking as she matured. She was a gawky kid when her dad was President When I've seen her lately during the campaign, she isn't that bad, she's a pretty woman. I'd do her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion