Would you get dances from these girls?

crazyjoe
Colorado
Sunday, November 13, 2016 8:49 AM
[view link] If so which ones

23 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    yes. all butt the super lips pair. some of them simply need a cosmetic makeover..
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    No. A bad face ruins the whole thing. Q. Why is getting a blow job from an ugly stripper like walking a tight rope? A. Because you never want to look down.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I would possibly get dances from any of these butter-faces except: 1 -- old, fake tits, homely 6, 8, 9, 15 -- too homely 12 -- GAAAH! Hideous beyond description The other 10 are more or less acceptable but would require further inspection for things like fake tits, meth mouth, and BO, all of which are dealbreakers.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Maybe if it was the last night on earth, some of them, otherwise just hold out for better.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    funny. i know one of the girls. most enjoyable in bed. and a nice personality too.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    All but the balloon lips
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Excluding the blue eyed, big lipped monster twins, I'd do any of them! A paper bag can work miracles (not on the twins though)!
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    ^ Yeah those 2 twins are horrendous, a couple others aren't very appealing but there are a few that I would happily do!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I would consider 3 and 11, but it would have to be a really bad night. There are usually quite a few available girls better than these, even at the clubs I go to. I do find it funny that so many would gladly do the majority of these girls, but... When someone posts a picture of a gorgeous girl claiming she is a near-10, most of the responders claim she is only a 6 or 7. In other posts they claim they won't consider dances from less than an 8 or 9. Inconsistency is the only consistency. That and I love that there is so much ball busting on this board.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Says a bunch of ugly old geezers, who can only get sex from them by paying
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    But the twins are butf ugly though. Plastic surgery gone wrong
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    true mr tiburon. i don't like being old. and because i am not a celebrity i gotta pay for a young girls attention.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I'd get dances from most of them. Some have smokin' bodies and with my face buried in either their cleavage or pussy I ain't too concerned about the face that much. @justme62 - I'm pretty sure I recognized the same girl that you did ;)
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    The last chick ain't that bad. She most definitely isn't a first pick, but not a last choice either
  • DrStab
    8 years ago
    I'd do them all except that gruesome twosome.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    lopaw... ;)
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    All but 6 and 12 #'s 2, 3 and 14 look like a dancers I met before
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    It all depends on what you look at during your dance and your own situation. Plus how determined the girl is to dance for you. I remember a dancer with a really hot body but an ugly face. She was determined to get dances from me. I bought some grinding table dances from her. I might have bought lap dances if the prices weren't fixed at a high price and I also wondered how much trouble she might get me in because she promised a lot more. However I thought I saw cameras in the lap dance room so I wondered if she knew something I didn't. She told me she was going to suck on my private parts if I got a lap dance but I didn't want to go that far with her. If she had overall better looks in the face, I would have caved in. I didn't doubt what she said after I got curious with another dancer in another club. Most dancers don't joke around with me when they say they will do something, unless it's a ROB and she's attempting to scam me.
  • scatterbrain
    8 years ago
    nope. i'm particular that way
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Most of them just need a makeover. A few ARE hopeless however.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I don't agree that all these girls have nice bodies. They DO all have huge tits, so for you guys who weren't breast fed by your mommas and are still trying to make up for it, you have a tough decision to make. For me, it's easy, I wouldn't consider any of them. That said, there have been times in the strip club when a butterface with amazing ass, hips, and legs has attracted me. Two or three shots in, I can find a way to be happy :)
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    #s 2, 5, and 10 really aren't ugly at all - a little makeup would do wonders for them, and their bods are bangin'!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yes to most of them; many of them seem to have big natural tits or they did not look ugly to me (if their tits were actually fake then I'd pass on them) - I'd get dances from all of them except #5 and #11 - again as long as the other ones' tits are natural
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion