• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Alex
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    if those are my only choices..moore
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Moore predicted the election correctly. He must be a genius.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    I hate Moore so Jones.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No thanks to either of the 2.
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    donna brazile
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Just looked to see who this Alex Jones is. I really like Michael Moore, going back to Roger and Me and when Moore was the editor for Mother Jones, he has been way ahead of me on lots of issues, and many times. SJG
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    ^ That settles it! -- Alex Jones :)
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Same source as Trump I think. Abovetopsecret. I've read about ufos and top secret US aircraft and how anyone with evidence against the Clintons who threatens to talk ends up dead. I can imagine Trump having a top secret meeting with gray aliens. :) I prefer the blonde female aliens though. Much hotter. :)
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    If the Either/Or thinking on Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton got us in this MESS (my call... and maybe that of a plurality of voters who voted against one of these candidates than for them) I ask the question "Why the HELL would I believe either Moore or Jones was the only answer? Or put it another way. If Herr Trump-fuhrer wants to extend libel laws to the point where it hamstrings the press (well, maybe other than Alex Jones and those who blow smoke up his ass) I'm getting my news from elsewhere.... specifically over the pond. The BBC, [view link] and the Toronto Star will probably become my goto sources for information, starting with the Guardian. C'mon people, think outside the box
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I didn't call the election. I have no basis for doing that. I just listen to the pollsters, as they invest a great deal in trying to find out how people will vote. Now that they were wrong, the issue is trying to find out way, as well as trying to minimize the damage Trump and the Republicans can do. SJG
  • ime
    8 years ago
    sjg you can feel good that everything you said and predicted was wrong. Lloyd Schoene you are a loser.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I miss Megyn Kelly, before the soccer-mom haircut and Trump feud. Sometimes there was a really cute blonde that subbed for her. Then, sometimes when that RINO that normally hosts Fox News Sunday is out, there is a really professional but impossibly sexy blonde that hosts, and she was the smartest of them all. I think it may either be Dana Perino or Laura Ingraham. She destroyed Jesse Jackaon when he appeared on the show. Hugh is right when he says bipolar choices are a recipe for disaster: but I'll play along. I think the real difference between the two is that Alex Jones knows what he broadcasts is a steaming pile of conspiracy excrement, but he enjoys doing it, enjoys the notoriety, and doesn't believe it himself. Moore does believe himself. He can't see past his own BS anymore than he could find his own penis. For that reason, Jones. Although I have never watched him, read him, or heard his show because I doubt the entertainment value would justify the time lost.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Both are horrible.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Marry,fuck,kill: Megyn Kelly, Rachel Maddow, Candy Crowley
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Maddow is a terrific, brilliant, woman. She's in a class of her own.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion