tuscl

Anyone been to a strip club.

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
Election's over, some are glad some are mad some don't care either way.
Anyone been to a strip club? I haven't, I've been way too busy recently but i'm hoping to hit some clubs in the next week or two.

20 comments

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    Not yet, but this weekend for sure!
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    I have work and personal responsibilities all weekend so next week at the earliest for me. Besides any more i don't like clubbing on the weekends because i don't like dealing with crowds.
  • samsung1
    8 years ago
    Just business as usual
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Just left a strip club. Actually 2. The first was dead so I ledt immeadiately. The other was still dead but better looking girls... I wouldn't bother until at least next week, although it was great for me. No competition which I love.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I binged last Fr - 2 dayshift clubs, 2 nightshift clubs - need to cut back a bit for now but I assume I'll SC again at some point this month when the mood really strikes me just trying to drag it out a bit
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    *left
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I planned to spend election day in a strip club, but instead I spent the day in a stripper.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Funny, jackslash, so did I. LOL
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I went to Follies today and had a good time. The girls said that it was slow yesterday.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    At one right now
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Nope. Have to save back some extra money, first. I'm in awe of mongers who can just go to a club whenever they want. Some day.
  • Eve
    8 years ago
    Naw. I was in Orlando for a mini vacation on Election day, and I just got back. Not club hopping or working. Just recovering from the long drive and unpacking and getting situated again all the words we hate thinking about.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Got some dances from Tiny Tirs tonight but no sex. I'm saving my love for Iron Maiden's mouth tomorrow night. Please pray that the little head survives unscathed. And for Donald Trump. god bless.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    So nice of you to save yourself for someone special - and yet these strippers just think we're pervs, SMH
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i was in hk tj election day afternoon, and night until 5am, and then 11am til 2 pm after the results. another great time.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I officially started my new job Sunday night, so I haven't had time to think about it, especially since it's a lot farther away to get to one.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I went last night. Thought I was wicked smart putting 6 napkins under my drink in addition to the wad of TP i stuffed in the pocket of my hoodie. Not enough. The CR session was so hot I left enough semen in there to repopulated the earth. Best part of the CR? I get to be totally naked.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    going to coi tonight.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I don't even talk to White people anymore.

SJG
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    that hurt's.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion