Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Anyone been to a strip club.

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Election's over, some are glad some are mad some don't care either way. Anyone been to a strip club? I haven't, I've been way too busy recently but i'm hoping to hit some clubs in the next week or two.

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Not yet, but this weekend for sure!

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

I have work and personal responsibilities all weekend so next week at the earliest for me. Besides any more i don't like clubbing on the weekends because i don't like dealing with crowds.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Just business as usual

S
Supremeruler
•

Just left a strip club. Actually 2. The first was dead so I ledt immeadiately. The other was still dead but better looking girls... I wouldn't bother until at least next week, although it was great for me. No competition which I love.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I binged last Fr - 2 dayshift clubs, 2 nightshift clubs - need to cut back a bit for now but I assume I'll SC again at some point this month when the mood really strikes me just trying to drag it out a bit

S
Supremeruler
•

*left

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I planned to spend election day in a strip club, but instead I spent the day in a stripper.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Funny, jackslash, so did I. LOL

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I went to Follies today and had a good time. The girls said that it was slow yesterday.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

At one right now

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Nope. Have to save back some extra money, first. I'm in awe of mongers who can just go to a club whenever they want. Some day.

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Naw. I was in Orlando for a mini vacation on Election day, and I just got back. Not club hopping or working. Just recovering from the long drive and unpacking and getting situated again all the words we hate thinking about.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Got some dances from Tiny Tirs tonight but no sex. I'm saving my love for Iron Maiden's mouth tomorrow night. Please pray that the little head survives unscathed. And for Donald Trump. god bless.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

So nice of you to save yourself for someone special - and yet these strippers just think we're pervs, SMH

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i was in hk tj election day afternoon, and night until 5am, and then 11am til 2 pm after the results. another great time.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

I officially started my new job Sunday night, so I haven't had time to think about it, especially since it's a lot farther away to get to one.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I went last night. Thought I was wicked smart putting 6 napkins under my drink in addition to the wad of TP i stuffed in the pocket of my hoodie. Not enough. The CR session was so hot I left enough semen in there to repopulated the earth. Best part of the CR? I get to be totally naked.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

going to coi tonight.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I don't even talk to White people anymore.

SJG

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

that hurt's.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement