tuscl

DING DONG THE BITCH IS DEAD

Tuesday, November 8, 2016 11:43 PM
THE WICKED OL BITCH THE BITCH IS DEAD DING DONG THE WICKED BITCH IS DEAD Bill and Hillary, crawl away on your hands and knees and vanish

27 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No, mikey02, she's on her way to your bedroom in your mom's basement to fuck your brains out. Oh wait, you don't have any brains. LMAO
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Really Vince?
  • nemesisk7
    8 years ago
    obama was the worst
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    This is so excellent. All the haters are losing their minds!
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Sjg will never leave the basement again
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Shit!
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Juice has been quiet lately is he the mastermind behind Donald's campaign win? Its going to be an interesting place to live for a while though I suspect nothing much changes.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Dickbreath will find out soon enough how powerless he is. You are right, ime. How'd it feel, mikey02 to have the criminal bitch gum you ??? LMAO
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Ooooooh shit!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    You got what you want and I wish you all 4 years of Buyer's remorse. Starting January 20th I'm flying my flag upside down and I (a 50+ Caucasian) might start imitating Colin Kapernick during the National Anthem to pray for our country--- God save us from fascism! And the only salute the new commander in chief will ever get from this Naval veteran is my upraised middle finger!
  • JackKash
    8 years ago
    I don't know what HC did to garner such hatred but the point is moot and you don't have her to kick around anymore so I hope the blood lust has been satisfied. Now though, we will no longer have a divided Government. The Republicans have the WH, the Senate and the House and probably/eventually, the Supreme Court. Our system of checks and balances is watered down and the ability of the majority to stick it to the minority has been strengthened going against what the constitution is supposed to protect. The next two years especially will allow the Republicans and the far right to push the nation to what they envision it should be. One has to try to be hopeful as I was when GWB was elected despite not being my choice that they'll do the right thing. So rejoice now, HC haters, because what happens next is all on you.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    "You got what you want and I wish you all 4 years of Buyer's remorse." Me as well.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Lmao
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I think the negative sentiment against Hillary Clinton is just because she is a woman, and also because of Right Wing Media. SJG
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^blasphemy.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Wow, being liberal must be a mental disorder Hey Vince! Loser! Tell me how my ass tastes
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    The nation has 8 years of buyers remorse over the last two elections. Now we will have to clean up the mess left from the damaging economic policies from it, along with the divisive rhetoric hangover that carries over to Trumps administration, which the libtards will blame on the conservatives.
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    it is bush's fault
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I've followed Presidential elections since 1968. Sure there have been a number where I was not happy with the outcome. But by far this is the most extreme. SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ damn san_jose_guy you're old. too old to be having secret societies in your tree house don't you think? or is it organizations this week?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Now Lloyd is telling us he has followed politics since he was 8....lolol
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Political views are at the core of one's way of living. Nothing is apolitical. SJG
  • ime
    8 years ago
    has sanjose schoene is a pathological liar and shitheel he can't help himself
  • ime
    8 years ago
    wait lloyd is 49 or 50 just because you were around in that year doesn't mean you follow shit.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I wouldn't know, mikeya02, ask your 4 year old sister. LMAO
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Vince, I see snappy come backs are not your strong suit...lol
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    No hard feelings Vince, but you're pretty cranky when you're hungry. Have a snickers bar.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion