tuscl

How much will Mikey pop a gasket when Hillary wins?

zipman68
the speed force!
Wednesday, November 2, 2016 12:20 PM
Probably not half as much as he would if Fuckface von Clownstick (also known as Trump) had won and turned America into a third world country! Discuss...

47 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    It's OK, he'll recover. We've never had a criminal lesbian ruling us. LOL
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Lol, you gotta throw Gammanu95 in there too.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I'm not thrilled with Clinton, but frankly I'm afraid of Trump. Clinton doesn't worry me even if I don't like how she does business. Trump will be a disaster.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Gonna be alot of fun to watch
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I'm just scared enough to be worried right now.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Whoever wins will only be a one term president and they will set things up nicely for the other party to win in four years. If they don't get impeached. So it's not a huge deal if Hillary wins even tho I've already called it for Trump. The ice queeen'a Supreme Court nominees worry me most of all.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Clinton is a pathological liar, a criminal and a sociopath. All y'all are going to care if you have family members in the military.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    You're also going to care if you pay into your health insurance or taxes - because one if not both is going to go up. Don't be too scared of Trump. The senate will box him in no matter who controls it, even the republicans
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I.m kinda shocked the fix is in for Hillary on such a large scale. Even Obama is in on it. We should be voting for Romney. He was the best of the bunch
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I'm with John Smith on the one term presidency for either call. I'm most worried about the Supreme Court- Not a huge fan of Citizens United here, or "Stop and Frisk" for that matter. I'm not a fan of the Mormon church but the Evan McMullin protest candidacy I think has the potential to be a true reform movement within the Republican party and I wish them well in cleaning house before 2020. I think the DNC (while Wasserman-Schultz left in disgrace) is going to go the route of Superdelegates and Super-Pac funds in spite of giving 'lip service' to some of Bernie Sander's ideas in the platform.... and pretty much will be the same dog and pony show the next go around. Just a hunch.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "the fix is in" Ok now I'm convinced Mikey is a Trump advisor.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    The ice queeen'a Supreme Court nominees worry me most of all. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Three GOP senators (McCain, Cruz, and one other I can't recall) have already vowed to filibuster all of Hillary's Supreme Court nominees for the next four years. That's why the Senate majority is also important. If the Dems regain the Senate majority, they would have the power to do away with the filibuster.
  • anthonyu
    8 years ago
    If Trump came to power, there is a decent chance that the American experiment would be over. Countries don’t recover from being taken over by unstable authoritarian nationalists of any political bent, left or right—not by Peróns or Castros or Putins or Francos or Lenins or... It would be so easy - a few terrorist attacks - real or not - the media would feed the fear; fear would drive Congress to press emergency powers onto the President, and then....
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Mikeya02 pops a gasket every time someone posts who is not as mean and jaded as he is. I'm surprised he still has any gaskets left. SJG
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Once again you've described yourself, Mr. "I would be glad to put a bullet in your head"
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I'm not following your chain of reasoning here. SJG
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Looks like a good chance it will be Trump. I don't trust Hilary to be able to get her people out. Trump's peoples, however, would cross mountains and rivers barefoot to vote for him.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I certainly hope not, otherwise I'm going to be crossing mountains and rivers barefoot to get away from him. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Dougster, what is your calling it based on, a poll? SJG
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "I certainly hope not, otherwise I'm going to be crossing mountains and rivers barefoot to get away from him. SJG" That's the best testimonial that i've seen as a reason to vote for Trump!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Three things: a) who is more likely to get their people out b) timing of the anti-Hilary info coming out; seems like big/smart players behind it all to time it so well c) the action in the market lately; feels heavier than a lead balloon.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    a) could be a factor, but the Democrats right down to the grass roots know how important tis is. b) could be a factor, but this should show up in polls if it is significant c) we don't really know what this means Clearly to keep this country in existence we need everyone out at the polling places to vote for Hillary Clinton, and not for protest candidates. SJG
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    WWLSD? What would Lloyd Schoene do if Trump was elected? Hopefully leave the country with all the other half wit libtards.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    But what about his organization he has been building with it's five followers?
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    His five followers are his five fingers wrapped around his flaccid penis! They will go with him! Lol...
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    LOL! I was going to say zero followers but that's a good retort there Meat72!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Best Read on the Election yet (even if it was written at the end of September): [view link]
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Enjoyed every word of that hilarious article, @Hugh. Trump is a miserable piece of shit -- but his supporters are the ones that handed him the bullhorn, and who have embarrassed the nation in front of the world. Clinton support seems to have stabilized for now, and it looks like a close election. Predict she will win, but only by about 50 electoral votes. Hopefully Dems will get Senate majority also, because we need it for Supreme Court nominees.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Vote early (and often)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    [view link] Indeed a very good article. SJG MC5 at Tartar Field, Wayne State University, Detroit, 1970 [view link] MC5 - Beat Club Recording Sessions: Bremen, Germany 1972 [view link]
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Well the market was definitely finding some bids yesterday and odds for Clinton had a nice jump. Let's see what revelations about both Trump and Clinton get leaked out at the 11th hour. If there is no bombshell versus Clinton Monday and the market sells off should be a nice pop after the election.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    What we really should be voting on is how to neutralize the effects these markets are having on our society, before it is 1929 again. SJG
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    That's just silly. The rising stock market has definitely contributed to the current economic boom. You'd like to "neutralize" that?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Kind of a meaningless statement, rising stock market and economic boom amount to the same thing. But they both ignore the fact that more and more people are working in itinerant and worthless jobs. Each of these boom and bust cycles compounds that. And so stuck in such a situation, people lose it and vote for people like Trump. SJG
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    No I'm not saying they are equivalent. They are separate ways to measure them. Like unemployment for instance. In a rising market companies will find it easier to raise money and hire more workers. Both for new and existing companies. Also in a rising market people have more for down payments on houses or to spend on trips or send their children to better schools. How's the market for tech workers in Silicon Valley? Of which you are one. I don't see what you think you have to complain about.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    In a rising market some companies are often better able to raise money and hire more workers, and then these people have more money to spend. But it is also true that in these boom markets, lots of stupid stuff is getting funded while better companies are getting squeezed out because they don't fit with the dominant mania. And then as these booms do not serve real needs, but are instead gambits intended to capture and control markets, you know that afterwards there will be a bust, and that it will be a hard one. So no, this is not a good arrangement. And lots of people are getting suckered into mortgage payments so high that it takes two incomes. They feel that two incomes are safer. But when you have dual income sized mortgage payments, two incomes is just doubling the risks. [view link] After I read this, I was most pleased to see that Massachusetts was electing Elizabeth Warren to the Senate. Specifically about Silicon Valley today, they are saying that the unemployment rate has just crossed below 4%. Well as I know, the way things work today, it doesn't really ever get better than that. So though they say things are so good, it is still clear that an increasing number of people are homeless, and that rents and housing costs are sky high and so a huge percentage of the population is just barely making it and having to learn to live with total uncertainty. Evangelical church attendance and support for loony's like Trump continue to rise. These booms are bad, as also are the busts which they cause. You talk about parents being able to send their children to better schools. Well therein you reveal the core of the problem. We are dividing into a two tier society. Actually doing the work is meaningless, as those who benefit are the financiers. [view link] Local historian who usually teaches at UC Berkeley. He has shown how even the publicly financed colleges increase the separation between rich and poor. We have to get to a system where everyone does well, and that starts with everyone getting a good education. So your measuring stick is a corrupted one, one which is predicated on the objective of creating a two tier society. Also, we are on he verge of voting out of office some of those who have contributed to this current housing bubble, and to keeping some more of their kind out of office. SJG Jon Hassell - The Surgeon of the Nightsky Restores Dead Things by the Power of Sound [view link]
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I agree with you in part. Part of the problem is that technology is just advancing so fast that not everyone is able to or needs to be employed. The End of History and the Last Man. But our political system hasn't fully embraced this fact yet. Basic income seems to be the answer.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Well, so this is where the danger of two tier comes into play, in how we interpret and respond to the situation brought about by technological advance. And actually it is not a new situation. The first of these world wide industrial over production depressions was in the early 1870's. And yes, our political system is way behind the times, pandering to fears and hatred of the poor. Hillary says "the economy expands from the middle out." That is better than Trump's top down approach. But the truth is that the economy expands from the bottom up. Hillary won't say this, because she wants to get elected, and the poor are used as a negative symbol. So yes, Basic Income, while controlling the costs of essentials, or something like the Social Democracy of Scandinavia and the Netherlands is the way we have to go. We were basically in sync with them in the 60's, but we then turned to the Right because of Richard Nixon's Southern Strategy and because of White anger and jealousy over civil rights gains. And then it has also been possible to manipulate overseas issues to boost the Right. There are always going to be challenges, there is no utopian answer, but we do have to now move to Social Democracy, way to the Left of anything Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein have ever openly talked about. We also have to start protecting the rights of children, stop parents from being able to hire doctors to make them believe that they have something wrong with them, and turn them into basket cases. When it comes to Child Protection law and practice, the Religious Right is waging a scorched earth war. But yes, based on your last statement, we do have a large area of agreement. But I still know that none of these boom and bust cycles, or the policies which support them, do any good. They only make the situation worse and more dangerous. Hardt and Negri [view link] [view link] SJG
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    It's going to be a real challenge dislodging lots of these outdated notions (basically that pure capitalism is optimal and if you think otherwise you're a commie) which date back to the cold war. The good thing (in a way) is that these beliefs are mainly held by old people now, so the natural demographic shift may help. I'm just worried about how fast technology is advancing. It's going to be like nothing before. If our political beliefs can't keep up... The other concern is medical advances. What will happen regarding very advanced but expensive drugs as people age? Will the economy expand fast enough that everyone will be to have access to them or will only be those who can afford it? I hope the politics all works out, but it may not, so best to have a plan B of make sure you have lots money for yourself.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    You are right that the current ideas date back to the cold war, but adapted to fit with racist justifications. But they are not actually the ideas which America was founded on, nothing at all close. Technology is advancing so that a means of production approach to political economics does not work. It has to be a George Bataille based consumption analysis. [view link] Later life extension is an interesting area. But like with the rest of it, I don't think expanding the economy accomplishes anything good. Whether the politics work out or not, I am building community and building a collective economic and sexual security. If things don't work out, you can have all the money you want, banks, stocks, gold, but it won't help you, because I'll have an AK-47. SJG
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Hmmmm... Okay!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    In the group I'm building, our people will have outstanding long term financial security, plus sexual heaven. And none of this will involve putting money into outside things, things we do not control. But, the political center has to hold. We must get to true universal health care, and social democracy. Otherwise we will be living in this world run by the pseudo sciences of Social Darwinism and Eugenics. So we need to get off of the boom and bust economy, and we must stop the politics which maintains quiescence by manipulating gender politics to keep the birth rate up, and we must stop the move towards financialization and a two-tier society. If the center can hold, and we can protect our environment and preserve our democracy, it will be wonderful. But on the other hand, if we continue to move towards two-tier society, then law and order will break down, and the façade of democracy will evaporate. Our people will not be on the sidelines, we will not be passive, and we will not remain non-violent or only defensive. And under international law, those engaged in armed struggle for self-determination are exempted from any requirement to take prisoners. SJG
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Once again, Mr. *Violence* pops off. Tell you what, we should hang out. Afterwards, I'll give you my autograph... on the cast...of your broken arm
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ We are either going to get to a working democracy, which will most likely be a social democracy, like Netherlands or Scandanavia. Or we will continue to move to a two-tier society, justified by the pseudo sciences of Social Darwinism and Eugenics. In that case, there will be civil war. SJG
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Lloyd you aint gonna do shit ever, just like your mother told you.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Whoopoooo! Lots of TUSCLers eating their words. The OP Zippy, SJG, Nina, and other libtards. Have fun complaining, and this will be another great buying opportunity in the markets. Don't wait too long!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Wadda yah know? ZipperHead doesn't have much to say today. What a dumb fag. Maybe he's shooting up some heroin to kill the pain?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion