tuscl

Who Wins Game 7 of the World Series Tonight?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Wednesday, November 2, 2016 6:55 AM
Chicago is currently the favorite.

39 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Cubbies.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Hopefully the Indians.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Hopefully the Indians. More accurately, hopefully the Cubs lose.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    It's simple--which ever team has the most runs at the end! Other than that I have no predictions. The sports world is littered with inaccurate predictions.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Cubs! Hendricks on full rest has the advantage over twice short rested Kluber. Cubs bats will again show up.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    GO CUBS!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Let's see if I remember the stats. The team that won the 1st game has gone on to win the last 12 of 13 World Series. A word series team hasn't come back from a 3-1 deficit since the mid 80s. But the Cubs seem to be on fire right now.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    C'mon Cubs, make history and win Game 7 !!!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Definitely pulling for the Cubs here!!!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Such a great World Series and I don't care who wins. Although I do believe the Cubs will be returning to the series again real soon.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    What a great series. Although I am not a particular fan of either team. I think the fans of each team have been treated to an epic battle it is so good that it will be decided in game 7 of 7. Both have not won for a long time. I will be bored when it is over. Having to endure 6 more days of political add crap then nothing to look forward to watching until spring other than some college ball which is difficult since I work most Saturday afternoons. The NFL and NBA are so stuck on themselves they have lost me as a viewer. The NBA lost me years ago and NFL in the last two years. They keep having to make the helmets bigger to fit the swelled heads of the overpaid. Baseball players make less money and play 162 games over 6 months not including post season or preseason. The NFL play 16 games over 17 weeks, the NBA plays 82 games over 26 weeks. Baseball averages more than 6 games per week, football one game per week, basketball averages a little over 3 games per week. Baseball is arguably the most difficult sport to master, try hitting a 2 3/4" ball thrown a 100 MPH with a 2 1/2" stick with the ball wriggling through the air. In football all you need be is big and willing to get concussions, basketball all you need to be is tall, Baseball requires you to be able to judge time speed and distance like a receiver, have stamina like a runner, have superb hand eye coordination like no other sport and you can't stall to run out the clock or tie. You play until there is a winner. Players from other sports have tries baseball and while they may do well they do not excel. Baseball is the American game
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "Baseball is the American game" The NFL and NBA get better ratings than MLB.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    Baseball moves too slow for the ADD, tweentard, immediate gratification generation infesting society this past decade. That is why the ratings are better. Have to agree completely with TiredTraveler, though college sports are awesome -- they care so much!
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Because of a stolen base, everyone gets a free taco today at Taco Bell
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Rats, it's only between 2 and 6pm
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Should I bring my Christian Eating Lions? SJG
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Lloyd Schoene you should stop being such a jerk off, fuck you sanjosefaggot
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Play ball!
  • Aaron_hip
    8 years ago
    After Cleveland spent the whole summer crapping on Golden State losing a 3-1 lead, it is only fitting that the Indians lost a 3-1 lead to another tortured franchise. Karma.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Lloyd Schoene's idea of sport is getting a group of guys circle jerking onto a piece of bread and the last one to cum on it eats it. Lol!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^ No JimG, you are the one posting it, so it must be your idea. You go ahead and do that if that's your thing. But I don't need to know about it. SJG
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    The Chicago Bears will win
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Follies
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Lol JimG! That is so SJGays style.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    There you have it folks! SJG has just admitted to everyone above that his true identity is Lloyd Schoene. Good work buddy. I knew you'd finally crack. Now that your psycho posts are out their for everyone to read about you, enjoy anonymity in San Jose for a while.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    ^ LOL! Cheers Jim!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Go Tribe!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    8-6 chicago.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Where's DandyDan? He's a big Cubs fan
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    8-6 cum filled bread over Lloyd Schoene!! Lmfao!!!
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i'm rooting for the politically incorrect Indians.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    9:33 pm pst. tenth inning.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I'm too old for this shit.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Amazing! All those old Cub fans finally see a WS win!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Cubs
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Ernie Banks is smiling
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Sounds like people are ready now for my Christian Eating Lions. SJG MC5 - Beat Club Recording Sessions: Bremen, Germany 1972 [view link]
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    done.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion