tuscl

If You Could Have One TUSCL Member Band For Life?

Who would it be? Assume that the banning would somehow, magically, ban all of that person's aliases too.

37 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Getting people band, or having moderation, is not a good way to go. It would destroy this forum.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I (and mikeya would probably agree) would band Founder for taking out pics away - me and mikeya don't play that shit
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Alucard. But fate has already band him.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Juice for sure
  • knight_errant
    8 years ago
    "Banned" for life? Or really, Dougster, you mean "band" like one of those collars with the spikes? Because I may have heard that about you...
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Guy Lombardo
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I would band ISIS
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I would band the Lindbergh baby kidnappers - that shit ain't right
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Any man who votes for that lying old hag to be President Of The United States.......just kidding folks
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Donald Trump should be band for not respecting women like we do herr on TUSCL
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    both trump and clinton. both of them.

ha!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I'd have that faggot RickyBoy band for life for sure if I could.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    It's funny how the incorrect use of the term "band" has become so commonplace here, that we all accept it without a backwards glance in conversations
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The term "band" is an inside joke among the most -regular of discussion board PLs
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Juice for sure
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Yes, it is a juiceism....
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    What's going on here? According to Discussions, there have been 334 (!) posts in this thread -- but I see only 20 of them! I don't have that many people on Ignore any more. Whom am I not seeing?

BTW, I'm not complaining at all. This sort of thing illustrates the beauty of the ignore feature.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    LOL You don't wanna know
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    You're right, Subraman. The question was largely rhetorical.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Lol!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    tigolebittys went crazy on a whole bunch of threads and spammed the board - SMH
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    MrDuece, I think the short answer is you've wisely put Tigolebittys on IGNORE, and you don't see the 300 plus meaningless posts be added to this thread.

Time fire me to put him on IGNORE also......DONE.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Thanks, Papi and Willy -- mystery solved.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I think #ignoreTIGOLEBITTYS is becoming a movement. I'll probably make him the 2nd name on my ignore list when I'm done posting this (my blood pressure dropped 35% by putting that son-of-a-pup Forgot2wipe on IGNORE..... go figure!)
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I out the tigol kid on ignore too. He's worse than the Indian packers and movers spamming.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Juice used to do the same exact thing as Tigolbittys. I'm guessing it's just another Juice alias. Lol that guy has no life.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    How would you know? Who were you before?
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    If you paid attention Mikey boy I said I was lurking on here before I joined. You suffering from Alzheimer's old man?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Sorry, that astounding fact escaped me
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ Deuce, one can always log out and view a thread while logged out and that way see all the comments in that thread since your ignore-list would not be in effect
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Damn I hate when that enter key gets stuck.

I would band Jackie.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Looks like Tigolbitties has been "band"!
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    ^
    LOL Looks like he was Founder's choice.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^God, how the hell do you think you're funny?
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Papi_Chulo, thanks for the tip but why in the world would I log out to read 100s of posts by people on my ignore list? I *love* seeing 30-some rather than 300-some posts in this thread!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ in case one is curious as to who is spamming the board
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion