tuscl

Another stripperweb gem.

chessmaster
Illinois
Monday, October 17, 2016 6:08 AM

26 comments

• Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    It's because of stress. In Newyork people work a lot and commute a lot day time. When they visit clubs and get a dance from blonde hottie the man thing will explode in one or two songs. If they rest for 2 days and go to clubs they can relax and can have 5 to 6 dances. Also strippers need to avoid using scented body lotions. Once I had nude lap dance ,within one dance when she started grinding heavy I started feeling like am going to cum though the girl was not attractI've. Ithe was she cause of the heavy scented body lotion
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Whenever I read a SW thread I always just shake my head sadly and ask myself why these girls are even dancers. None of them seem to have the temperament for it.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    OMG that was awesome!!! What a great read! I want to take this opportunity to point out, TO YOU GUYS WHO LIKE TO POINT TUSCL STRIPPERS TO STRIPPERWEB: do you see why I keep telling you you are fucking those girls over? Yes, there are good pointers on stripperweb if she sticks only to Hustle Hut and does not read any other thread, but there are also threads about "don't grind on his dick", etc. You are fucking those girls over, and you are fucking all their potential customers over. Stop fucking doing it, please. You're not helping anyone by directing them to stripperweb.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    "Yeah, I guess some guys are just a walking jizz bomb waiting to explode when anything remotely sexual happens." GREAT pull quote!
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    I was thoroughly entertained by the "I've got a crush on a drug dealer" thread! I thought this was mostly a stereotype amongst strippers but it appears to be a real thing. This is proof that dancers are easily manipulated and short term thinkers. Guys are too, except the women we bed with aren't as violent, just mentally crazy.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Don't follow you, @Gassagain. What does this have to do with manipulation and short-term thinking. Huh? Would you like to have guys getting cum on you and all over the place? I can't think of anything more degrading.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Random, I think what JimG means is a typical stripper is easily influenced by a loser drug dealer who has lots of cash right now and is blinded by that instead of the more normal guy with a normal job. He's claiming the stripper lives in the "now" and can't foresee that the drug dealing boyfriend will probably be in jail in 3 years where the normal guy will get several promotions in the next 5 years at his job and will be rolling it in. Dating the drug dealer 5 years from now - she's still working 'cause he's in jail. If she linked up with the normal guy she could be a stay at home mom driving a Lexus with 2 mini-future-strippers in the back if she would have played her cards right. I know fairytale example - but just tying to make a point.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Okay, got it, @Shailynn. Bad reading comprehension and too much coffee this morning....
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    You guys should read the "All her friends are strippers" thread to get more insight into this...[view link]
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Subra, so true. We really don't need potential strippers-to-be reading stripperweb. Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think the SW OP is exaggerating and trying to be over-dramatic as they often tend to be over there and try to one-up each other in the drama and "make shit up department" - even then I don't see how "all this jizz" is getting on them if he's cumming inside his pants - most of those SW drama-queens did not even complain about it getting on them, just the fact the guy popped and how 'appalled" they were but see the solution as demanding a fat-tip - most of them are hypocritical cunts seemingly trying to ease their conscious by telling themselves and the other cunts how clean a dancer they are and that they are not hos selling their ass for $$$ - they should change the name of the website to "Drama Queens'
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    Once in SFO a dancer asked for $40 to tip since I came in pants she said she will call police.....She demanded $20 to touch bottom before startung the dancr.I already out $120 in the machine. So i wanted to take revenge.I came in my pants.she didnt knkw that i came. She tocuhed on pants and was thinking what was that...Then she realised and was so pissed off.....Haha.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Papi, you're right of course ... along with a significantly greater than the RDA dose of cuntitude, there is always exaggerating, posing to seem more hardcore, and outright making shit up over there. It's unlikely there's DNA leaking through underwear and jeans, although all best are off for no-underwear sweatpants commando :)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I don't read Stripperweb!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I think that thread is more one-part comedy and two-parts venting, more than reality. It's a dancer support site after all. There is one bit insightful there, in that perhaps the "climax" part isn't so much the problem as, but the problem is more along the lines of: once the guy climaxes he is useless to her financially (for the remainder of that visit, at least). I think that's the rub. Subraman, we are getting there. It seems like we are building up some more / better resources for new dancers. Like this list: [view link]
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Those girls need to quit or move to a no mileage area of the country.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    A couple things wrong with that post. One:there are no 15 minute rooms. Either half hour or an hour. Unless you really know someone like the manager. Two: in most NY live, sweatpants are not allowed unless you're a big shot or know the manager or bouncer (or both) personally, you ain't getting with shorts. Not even in a black club and all people do is criticize them. Must either be a rare club that's not talked about or some back water location upstate in West bubbafuck
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Either way, these filthy new Yorkers are making me look bad. @lapdanceking "LOL, the title of this thread!! It's not a New York thing. It's a pervert customer thing. Definitely avoid the crotch and be wary of "the signs." If he starts moaning loudly, ease up. What really irks me is when guys try to pull you down on their body, to make you grind on them. Ughhh. So nauseatingly gross. They don't pay us enough for this crap, lol." That's one indication of how strippers feel when you ldk on them
  • JennyMcc25
    8 years ago
    Go for it!
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    last night i stopped by a long time well established club that i used to frequent... in my perv shorts and flip flops.... so cool. welcomed with open arms. signed the vip guestbook and was in free. while four others were watching and paying their way in.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Ldk, go ahead. If nothing else, I want to see the ensuing shitstorm that will create over there. :)
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    do it.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    She was definitely exaggerating it, but she was trying to make a point.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    It's disrespectful to come in your pants. I always come in the stripper's mouth.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Go for it LDK. Worst that can happen is you get band.
  • knightwish
    8 years ago
    @Subraman You've convinced me. I always felt that it was 70% useful and 30% garbage but this one is truly terrible advice. Easy getting multiple 15 min rooms in NYC per night is fantastic money. The piece of advice I always give beginning strippers who is maintain contact. What the heck is she complaining about if she is clean!?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion