tuscl

It's Friday - you SCing today?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Friday, October 14, 2016 4:39 PM

I'm not in a big-mood to SC tonight but kinda bored - may go check-out a club I normally don't visit just to check-out/recon the vibe and have something to do.

28 comments

• indymovieman
    8 years ago
    Thinking about it. It's been a long week...and I haven't been in about a month. However, the 2.5 hour round trip drive to Indy is starting to make me reconsider...
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Helllllll yesssss
  • PRBOY56
    8 years ago
    Just came home from Bucks Dallas. Spent a great afternoon with a new favorite MILF.
  • knobsnbobs
    8 years ago
    Papi I'm down if you come to LA real quick ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ sure - I'm gonna ask Juice to let me borrow hit private-jet
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Already done did.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I guess we are both home tonight want to play some Gin Rummy ?
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    No :-(
  • goosman
    8 years ago
    Check out PT's so I don't have to.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ I've checked it out in the past - your turn
  • goosman
    8 years ago
    Dammit!
  • goosman
    8 years ago
    Here is a legit one for you. A trip south to infrequent Papi haunts: Pin Ups on 87th & 132nd, Stir Crazy & Showgirls
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Naah, it's a cold night here in Detwaaa. I'm staying warm and comfy at home, tonight. Great idea, though, Papi.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    No. I'm still feeling the positive effects from my last visit 2 weeks ago. I'm good for now.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ goose;

The down south (county) clubs are too hit or miss so not worth the time/effort investment for me.

Actually will probably abort a recon mission tonight ("discretion is the better part of valor") - $25/dance is a bit too big a hit to just kill some boredom - will save my funds for when I really feel like clubbing vs just killing some time.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    I'm at Baby Dolls right now

Slow. Nothing good to report
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I did club today, which is rare for me to do on a Friday. Hit a COI club (meh) and wound up at Bare Elegance. They had 30 girls at 2pm. Unbelievable. No explanation for that one....and its not even the end of the month!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    One would think Fr dayshifts would be pretty-good
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @Lopaw- are you serious? Usually it's anywhere from 6 to 10 girls at that time.

To answer the question, I don't club on Fridays anymore, it's too busy. I'm more of a Monday through Thursday guy.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    No. I'll be hitting Follies early tomorrow.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    There were a ton of girls at my club today but the guys hadn't really shown up when I left.

It was weird, on Fridays I often get ignored, but a different girl approached every time I was free. The thirst was real!
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    @larryfisherman - Yup. Couldn't believe my eyes when I peeked at the whiteboard behind the DJ booth when I entered. I've never seen that many names before. They ran out of room on the whiteboard to list them all! And it was upscale pussy as far as the eye could see. A bunch of new girls along with the vets. The girls were all huddled around the bar waiting for unsuspecting prey to take a seat so that they could pounce. I stayed there for 3 hours and never even got to see them all. Damn!!!!! I assume that it was a very rare event, like a complete solar eclipse.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    At Rick's Cabaret. I am liking it better than any previous visits.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    A very happy day indeed, lopaw. I'm happy for you !
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Not this weekend - Annapolis Powerboat Show!

I spent about three club nights worth of cash today, luckily with SWMBO's (She Who Must Be Obeyed) permission!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    After follies about half or more of all strip clubs seem like a waist of time and money now. So no.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i would be clubbin... butt it is a money issue. may kinda explain why i go to tj a lot. more bang for the buck. tons more.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    Thanks to the imminent demise of my job, I got stuck having to work Friday night, and then got stuck there a lot longer than what they were planning on. I could have gone afterwards anyway, but once I was home, I just didn't feel like leaving, as I got other stuff to do.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion