tuscl

To be continued: Would you do her?

Wednesday, October 12, 2016 7:08 AM
[view link] She was such a good kid when she was a Disney protege, then she turned bad and edgy, now she's multi-sexual. Would you do her?

37 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Multi-sexual? Lol She's a chameleon - sometimes she looks cute, sometimes kinda hot, but most of the time she doesn't look the least bit attractive. Now I think her mom is hot - I would definately do her.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Used to think "no", but I'm slowly revising that. She grew up into an attractive young lady, who basically doesn't give a fuck. That is fairly attractive all by itself. She's smart, and can sing when she has the right material, and she has incredibly delicious little boobies. :) For what it's worth, she's made several comments that make it pretty clear that her current persona is almost as much an act as was Hannah Montana.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    No. Never found her attractive, plus she's a complete moron in my opinion.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I like her a lot; not just sexually but how she's honest with herself.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    I'd rather have to do Billy Ray!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    She's not the sort of girl I target in the clubs, but yeah I'd still take her for a whirl or ten.
  • rickthelion
    8 years ago
    Sorry to say but she isn't the sexiest of celebrity apes. I'm more partial to the Kardashians. And Lily from the AT&T commercials. ROAR!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Nope
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    VM removes the clutch peddle from Clubber's bike and says. Yeah, I would do her. She's cute in her own way and I put her on my long list of doables.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    vm, Oh my! I am so embarrassed for you. never, my friend, NEVER mention "clutch peddle" and "bike" in the same sentence!!!
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Absolutely yes, I would fuck her. She is cute, and although her body is a little underdeveloped, usually that body type is fairly sexy naked, even if it can look boyish under clothes. Plus you know she gives a good bj.
  • Prim0
    8 years ago
    I'd fuck her.....I have variable standards. I'd still get freaked out by the large amount of upper gums she shows off though!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Yeah. I have done worse. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I find her kinda sexy - she has a long lean athletic type bod that will probably fill-out nicely as she ages - and when she wants to she can look attractive and classy vs a trailer-park chick. As gmd mentioned; I often wondered if her zaniness was mostly an act or real; I think it may be mostly and act but some of the shit she does leaves me SMH.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    To quote Sheldon in "The Big Bang Theory": I wouldn't coitus her with your genitals. That's a decided hell to the no from me!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "I'd still get freaked out by the large amount of upper gums she shows off though!" that's a very valid point.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    She's attractive, but basically a walking boner-killer as a person (at least her public persona) ... so, without hesitation, definitely not
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Huh,Clubber ??
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    I'd do her but not tell anyone.....uh, forget those last few words!!!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LOL, clubdude.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I can't decide...maybe [view link]
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Would I have to talk to her or can I just put my pants back on and go home? Yeah, Like my desperate ass would even think about that.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Honestly, I'm with clubber. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Actually seeing her naked in shailynn's links was a turn-off vs a turn-on - she looks boyish and can use some more curves and more meat on her.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    SKANK!
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    vm, Harley's have the clutch LEVER on the left handlebar.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Sorry Clubber, you shift with your foot Every single Harley I've ridden you shift with the foot, you pull in the clutch lever and then shift with your foot. You must have the Alpha Centuarean mode. :)
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    if there is chemistry then certainly.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Nope.....there are 3 5 billion women on this planet. Why bother with her?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I still vote for her mom. Her mom is hot as fuck!!!! [view link]
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    not bad at all. especially for an 'old person'.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I'd have to gag her to keep her mouth shut. Her voice is one that makes me cringe in annoyance when she speaks. Half man/half woman voice.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    What Papi said. With clothes, she doesn't attract me at all. Without clothes, she attracts me even less than not at all. I don't get what some heterosexual men see in her.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Thanks all for your voices.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    vm, Still, I'd rather have to do Billy Ray!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Let us know how good he is in the sack. LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion