tuscl

New policy

Timex345
Illinois
I no longer give my number to girls at clubs.
I mean showclubs.
I hate being a regular of a girl.
It never ends well.
They usually have boyfriends.

16 comments

• 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Timex345, I always feel a bit sorry for you. Maybe you need a pet. You should try adopting a frog or lizard friend and see if they'll cheer you up!

Then you can try out the frog system at the show clubs! It'll be brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Timex345, you always seem to be in pain when you write about "showclubs". I'm not sure if your just writing some strange poetry to exorcise your demons, but if that's not working I suggest you read the thread about being a barnacle. That kind of whimsy my help you! ;)
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Damn Timex you know your in trouble when your getting advice from a guy whose life revolves areound a dog, frogs, lizards, and lack not wiping his ass.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    *you're
    * and not wiping his ass

Fucking phone, but you get the point
  • K
    8 years ago
    They have boyfriends? So what? Enjoy their dances. Enjoy their lap dances. Enjoy the fantasy and enjoy extras if that is your thing. Don't worry about boyfriends
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Anyways.
    Not gonna lie.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    When you're a girls regular it should be because she meets your hotness desires and mileage requirements.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    You have to accept, it's rare to become a strippers true boyfriend.

They'll hang out with you, let you have sex with them, and that's gonna have to be good enough. Accept it.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Timex345, that's the post of a PPL (pathetic, poor loser). You aren't going to find a g/f in a strip club! You're going to find a flake with b/f(s) who will wheedle as much money out of you as she can until you or she moves on. Looking for actual romance in a club should never be a goal of clubbing!

You should go to clubs for fantasy...to have pretend girlfriends. That's why we spend so much money after all! These girls do not look for romance from customers; they look for easy, dependable money.

I hope can understand that an attitude change will save you a lot of grief!
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    ditto rockstar..
  • K
    8 years ago
    rockstar666
    "You should go to clubs for fantasy...to have pretend girlfriends."
    Is it OK if I have pretend concubines instead of pretend girlfriends?
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    That's why you give them your burner phone number!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I would not want to be involved with a stripper who has a "boyfriend".

SJG
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago
    Don't get involved 'period'. Have fun, be friends and move on.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    If a dancer wants to make you her bf, you might consider running. Maybe.
    Happened to me 3 or 4 times. What kind of relationship we had would be a good question because I've had dancers pissed off at me for no good reason as if we were already bf gf.
    Too much drama. Of course in hindsite, the stories seem amusing to me. If they already thought I was one of their bf's, that could explain some of the drama and acting so pissed off, maybe. Of course they were female and I guess you never know when they will be pissed off at you for no good reason.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    There's pros and cons about having or being a regular. You have to understand and accept that if she's sucking your cock she's sucking other guys, as well. If she's fucking your brains out she's doing the same for others. If she's charging you $400 for OTC she may be charging someone else $200 for the same and giving it to others. The pros in my experience are knowing what you're getting and for how much. I've been lucky where my "fregular" has a sliding scale since we've been 90% honest with each other for years, I'll tell her I can only swing $150 this week and then maybe have $400 the next week. We both extend credit and we actually enjoy each others's company. There's a tendency, just like in marriage, to settle into a sexual routine. That's what has fascinated me about my ATF. We've been together well over 1,000 times and she continues to spice things up. She's away from me for awhile and she's started sending me videos of an explicit nature that are so hot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion