tuscl

Waiting too long

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Ever gone to a club with the intention of getting lap dances and/or going to VIP for extras. When you arrived, you see one dancer that meets your desires but you decide to wait awhile and see if any thing better comes in. After awhile you decide that nothing better has arrived and not likely to. So now you seek out the original dancer that you liked but find that she is now tied up with a whale or has left the club. You see nothing else that interests you. So you split with your blue balls.

This has happened too many time to me to count. Another fly in the ointment is that you see that she has already done 1 or more VIPs. I won't knowingly do sloppy seconds. One of my TUSCL buddies thinks the best thing to do is take the first decent one that comes along and live with it.

"A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush". I just can't talk myself into doing that. I drive an hour to my favorite club. I don't want to spend 45 minutes there and then drive another hour home. I like to sample several "flowers" and then cap it off with a trip to VIP. I used to bat .666 but lately it's been closer to .333. Dancer quality has taken a hit.

28 comments

• gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I actually had that conundrum last week in Miami. I visited a club for the first time, not knowing how readily available extras were. The first girl latched onto me as soon as I got there, a very attractive (9+) Laotian exchange student. I had no plans to go VIP when I first got there, but after a couple hours of girls stroking my crotch, it was unavoidable. No regrets about the girl I took VIP. She was another 9+, with incredible natural tits, but Cubans have become a dime-a-dozen around here. Also, as you pointed out, the Laotian was at the end if her shift when I walked in may have already gone VIP multiple times; whereas the Cuban found me right at the beginning of her shift. I turned her down for a bit waiting to see if a 10 showed up, but in the end her persistence won out. In hindsight, if I had known I was going to spring for the VIP, I might have gone with the Laotian, just to cross that one off my list.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I have found that hitting a club earlier in the night is better if you're worried about being the 2nd or 3rd up to bat.

Scat I've been there many times too. One girl in particular I like is always tied up. I usually give her an hour before I give up and leave, sometimes up to 90 minutes if it's early in the night.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Happens to me all the time. I plan to stay for a few hours so I pass on a lot of fun with a cute young dancer early in the visit. Nothing else works out and she's my choice but by then she is gone or unavailable.

The best way to deal with this in my experience is when I send the dancer away. I tell her that I'm genuinely interested in playing with her and I have the money but please please come back later because she won't regret it. This doesn't always work but it can increase the odds that my first lust interest returns.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I drive four or more hours to my favorite clubs and usually purchase a room for the night so I plan on staying at the clubs for a long ass time. I have suffered from this affliction as well my old friend.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Many many times my friend. That's why I just take the first thing that really tickles my hormones even if I had no time to order a brewsky (not complaining about"forgetting" to buy a mandatory drink though)
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Many times it had happened. I've learned the hard way it's all about the dough for these chicks, even the ones who stayed they love me for my looks.
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    I've also been through this. I end up getting loaded with a bad case of blue balls! I need to go to the first choice, and leave!
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    yep but I rather have that issue instead of going there and taking the first girl to come up to talk with me only to find out she is a ROB. Which has also happened to me, for whatever reason I have less luck with the first girl to hit me up.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @StPaul101 you don't force them to sit you for a moment and kick it just to see if she an ROB or not. Usually the ones that hit you up immediately are more desperate than ROB. I sometimes get lucky and get a HOT desperate chick
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I agree with St. Paul

I don't mind the issue...I enjoy the waiting...if it's meant to be it will be
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    You know what I think.....:). Add VIP rooms that get nastier by the hour and I'm even more convinced.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    All the time. 95% of the time there ends up not being anything better that arrives.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It can cut both ways; strip-clubbing is an inexact science.

I've had visits where I've spent most of my dough on pretty-good dancers but then seen some really-good dancers later-on but I had already burned thru all of my dough on the "pretty-good" girls and was unable to get w/ the really-good ones.

What also often happens is that I'll be unable to get w/ a dancer(s) I really want b/c I am engaged w/ an ok dancer.

But the other side of the coin is also true in terms of missing an opportunity - I'm usually one to jump on ok dancers but lately been thinking I should be more patient and a bit more choosey and not spend so much time w/ ok dancers and wait for the better-ones which are often fewer in # - w/ the latter approach of waiting I guess one needs to be more proactive once one is ready to make the move (instead of sitting back waiting for her) - in the few occasions I've been more patient I've felt I've gotten better bang for my buck - patience is a virtue so the saying goes
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Larry your just pulling that 95% Shit out of your ass lol
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    you snooze... you loose.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    He who hesitates is lost
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    It has happened to me with both ITC and OTC services. The big event is often a night ender for me, especially when there is alcohol in the mix. As a family man with a business, my opportunities to get out are limited, so when I club I really want to make a night of it. When some girl makes an offer early in the night, I will usually decline. Sometimes that comes back to haunt me, but the alternative doesn't really work for me, so I've learned to live with it. I figure that I get enough opportunities over a given month that I can live with a few sliding past me.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    This makes me think of a dancer I knew long ago. I saw her at the other end of the bar with a whale. After a 1/2 hour of waiting, I walked by them to the john and when I came out I stopped and asked her if she had the time for me. It worked, we went back and fucked. Others I just give up and pick someone else.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Rick in your bussy life how did you find the time to compose 150 reviews on 111 clubs ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Along vincemichael's situation, I was at a club this past late-Saturday afternoon thru early-eve - saw a supa-nice looking island ebony (later told me she was from Barbados) - she had come-in in the early-eve shortly b/f I was due to leave, but I couldn't leave w/o getting some dances from her - she had it all, great bod (slim but curvy w/ nice firm natural Cs, a nice natural ass (not huge but def big-enough) , very pretty exotic face, and beautiful smooth & soft cocoa skin) - she was standing at the bar for 30-minutes talking to a young AA dude (club was slow) that I did not see spend a buck on any dancer & here I was w/ $$$ in my pocket & willing to spend - I needed to get-going & was getting restless, they announce a 2-for-1which is usually when most of the custies head for the dance-booths, I don't see the young AA dude w/ any intentions of getting a dance so I just reach over and tap the dancer on her leg and ask her if we could do the 2-for-1 to which she says "sure" (she was standing b/w me & the AA guy so he didn't notice when I tapped her on the leg to get her attention for the dance) - ended up doing the 2-for-1 & one more regular dance - she was a little lackadaisical w/ her dances (she was very friendly & laidback so IDK if her lackadaisical dances were due to her laidback nature or she was on something, one never knows w/ some of these dancers) but I had to cut her some slack due to her good looks (she did let my hands wander & even some titty-sucking of her perfect Cs but her grind was a bit lazy and mostly in one position) .

Anyway, often times one needs to make their own-luck in the club instead of sitting their like a log.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    One of the advantages of a ATF/CF... no decision to be made.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "you snooze... you loose."
    "He who hesitates is lost"

Fools rush in, it works both ways. You win some you lose some.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "loose"
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Let's face it, we do it because we love the hunt.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I generally don't go looking for a 10 because they usually don't work at the clubs I enjoy. To me, I just want an attractive girl to entertain me. Not hard to find a suitable 6-8 to sub for another, and at $10 per song it isn't expensive to audition. Plus when I go to the club my CF almost always comes right over. Perks and drawbacks to that.

On a side not...

I do find it amusing reading about those wanting to get a dancer at the beginning of the shift so they don't get sloppy 2nds.
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    If there are no women up to your standards then lower your standards.

That's is a good rule but should only be applied just so far looking for VIP. I may settle for second or third choice in the room, but not taking just anybody. I just come back in a couple of days or try another club (out of desperation compared to my "extras almost guaranteed" club of choice).
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Juice posted: "Rick in your bussy life how did you find the time to compose 150 reviews on 111 clubs ?"

1. I've been on here for almost several years; 2. A lot of my new club visits occur during business trips, which is why my reviews of new clubs often come in bunches; and 3. I don't find writing reviews to be all that challenging or time consuming.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    ^That was almost "seven" years, lol. See, I'm in such a rush that I can't get it right the first time. ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion