tuscl

OT: kim kardashian robbed at gun point in paris

chessmaster
Illinois

15 comments

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    $10 million Euros??? Is it just me or does something about this robbery not seem right?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • ime
    8 years ago
    This robbery is about as real as one of Juice's reviews.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    You do realize Us magazine has CONSISTENTLY been incorrect about a LOT of celebrity gossip. They are hardly the most reputable of gossip magazines. Only the saddest of losers who are infinitely unhappy with their boring lives religiously read that crap
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    I got an emergency, so I have to leave immediately.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Who has over 10 million dollars worth of jewelry sitting out in the open in a jewelry box and not a secure safe?

Convenient for the "robbers" that the security guard Kim paid to come to Paris was not there at the time. Also convenient that her children were in a different Paris location at the time of the alleged robbery.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    I thought kin only had one child?
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    No they had a new one.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Kanye was tired of rapping that night so they made up this elaborate story so he could get off stage and go home early.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It appears many celebrities don't outright own all their bling and are paying it off in installments sorta speak - maybe this was a way for her/Kanye to get out of a big bling debt?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    KIm don't hang with no broke niggas
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    I hope they aren't stupid enough to try and fake a robbery. They'd get caught and the outrage would be enough to end them... Then again maybe I do hope they're that stupid.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    ^^ maybe they were too stupid to insure it in the first place and they are SOL, and where the F was her security detail?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I hope she doesn't turn-out to be another Ryan Lotche
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    She was afraid she would be raped but the robber got one whiff of that used skank-canyon and took the jewelry and ran for the Lysol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion