Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Would you get a dance from her?

sharkhunter

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Her wet tshirt says team trump.

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Warning page says redirecting to sjw web site. Pic may be offensive to Hillary supporters. I just found a girl in a wet tshirt. Oh well.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Just another dairy queen. Pass.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

That proves breast size is inversely proportional to intelligence.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Yes, I would absolutely get dances from her! I don't give a fuck about dancers' ill-informed political opinions, anyway. "Dairy queen", indeed -- she just has nice C+ cup titties.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I'm in love with those titties. Hell, yeah!!

Profile picture for HolaTX
HolaTX
•

I would hold out for one where the entire message on the t-shirt is readable.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

She's be worth converting to the Hillary campaign, lol.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Weird thing is she looks like Obama Girl if anybody remembers that one.

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Id get a dance from even though trump made a complete ass of himself at the debate and has no chance of winning.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

That's a tyranny

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•
Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

What type of beer was that mikeya02? lol

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Hell no. Well, maybe.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Yes. I love the tits. There are too many A cup and B cup dancers around here. I'd jump at her. Hell, she can talk about the orange-skinned ferret wearing ... all along while I stare .... what was the question??

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Yes.... Yes.... Yeeeeeeeessssss....

Profile picture for CouldBe
CouldBe
•

I believe I would.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Free, likely

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

From what I can see, definitely.

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

yeah sure. probably the only time you can cum on a pair of titties and trump at the same time.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

I'm not a fan of her face.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

oooooohhhhhhhh yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss.............

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement