tuscl

Laughing at other PL's

K
New Jersey
I know it is wrong of me but some times I can't help myself.

I was getting a lap dance from a young blonde and the guy a few seats over had the dancer put him in a scissor lock with her legs. She then began to squeeze him hard enough to make it difficult for him to breath. he was gasping

I started to laugh. I could not help myself. My dancer asked me what was up and I told her. According to her, the guy is in once a week and has one of the long legged women do this to him. He tips very well for the service. The harder she squeezes and the harder to breath the better. Knowing this just made me laugh more. I can be an asshole at times.

For the record, they are both consenting adults and it really is none of my business. If he is one of the people on this board, I apologize if I ruined your good time.

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I hate when a dancer does that to me - I can't see how it can be sexy and see it as a brute thing but apparently there are tastes for everything.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    To each their own....but I would laugh. That's some funny shit.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Dancers have told me some crazy things that guys want--like having their nipples pinched until they bleed. That makes me seem almost normal.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Lol strippers are asked to do all sorts of crazy shit. If I saw that I'd probably bust out laughing too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I heard from some dancers that Juice likes for them to toss chicken nuggets into his mouth from the stage - to each their own I guess
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I don't want to make anyone feel bad, so don't laugh where they could see me, but fuck yes, I laugh at other customers ... and at strippers, bouncers, managers, whatever, if they do something goofy. Customers do all kinds of goofy shit; with strippers, I kinda get a kick out of seeing the tipsy ones fall off their heels while walking down the ramp from the dressing room
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    Hahahahahahaha
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I laugh to myself quite often at my favorite club because there are just so many customers that don't know how much shit you can get away with during a table dance.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice insists his special sauce be spread on his chacken fangers before being fed them, Papi. :)
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I've overheard pl's pitching otc:
    "Can I take you out?"(black guy)
    "Come back to my hotel"
    "What are you doing after work?"

I also got a chuckle out of a stripper telling me about another pl "asking for that extras shit."(her exact words.)
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I like when they do that to my cock...
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    What? Erotic asphyxiation is a perfectly normal sexual kink. ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion