tuscl

Fuck her in the ass

larryfisherman
California
Tuesday, September 27, 2016 11:58 AM
How many of you have had anal sex with a stripper?

23 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Aside from having a dildo shoved up my ass, there isn't much I haven't done with a stripper. Larry, how's pre-Algabra class going this week? Is your new tutor helping?
  • impala
    8 years ago
    FYI, they usually charge extra for anal
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I'm not about to waste a good hard on, on an ass hole!
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    I am with Shadow.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Pre Algebra class is going great Juice, thanks for asking! I haven't done the anal thing yet, but there is one girl that is very tempting right now.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Since I seldom do OTC I don't consider anal as it tends to be messy and driving home with stripper poo on me is not my Idea of a good end to an evening.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    How many strippers have had anal sex with you ? ......…; )
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I've considered it many times. But each time I approach the asshole there is a pussy there. I can't pass up a spread pussy. I assume this is why gay guys fuck each other. They get down there and there's no pussy so they settle.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I've only done anal with my g/f's; never with any p4p girl. Even with a condom, the STD risk is considerably higher. Plus the up charges are usually ridiculous.
  • K
    8 years ago
    It isn't my go to activity but I've done it. Half the fun of anal is lost with a condom so I have rarely done it P2P As for clean up, I am a fan of meeting in hotels so clean up isn't a problem. If she charges extra I turn it down but one of my favorite things about strippers is kink usually isn't extra.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @twentyfive- none, and I hope to keep it that way! Yeah the shit is the only thing that makes me a little hesitant about anal. Some guys even listen lick inside the asshole. Gross!
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Not enough so far. Most I encounter are not willing and I would not likely do it ITC. Need to have some way to wash up afterwards. And as you can see from many comments above it's not the most popular activity
  • originaljuicebox69
    8 years ago
    Does a guy from chippendales count?
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Depends on whether he was pitching or catching.......
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    I believe the answer to the OP question is 1,365 of us.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    I was inspired by the discussion, so make ihat 1,366. And just when I was feeling smug about my new scarlet track pants, it looks like I am going to need some in burnt umber.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    Not with a stripper yet, but I have a couple fuck buddies, neither of whom are strippers, who I do it with. I wish my former favorite Angel, who openly admits doing it and having a love for it, would unretire just so I could bang her ass, but it's not happening.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I personally like to enter in the front instead of the rear but I have done it a few times because the girl wanted it. From my experience of the girl doesn't prepare for it before hand you'll have a mess on your hands. It seems to be excruciatingly painful for the girl if she doesn't do it frequently, but some girls love pain like that. You're going to need astroglide, or it's going to be one bumpy ride.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Nope. I might do it one day just for shits and giggles(no pun intended). But I'm in no hurry.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    In a private room with my then CF, I once played there digitally when it was her time of the month. Then a quick trip to see Mr. restroom troll.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Geez, you guys also make sure you keep the lights off and fuck her through a sheet? Fuck ya I've fucked a stripper in the ass. Not ITC, but OTC. I had an amazing ATF who once, after I fucked her in the ass and came, pulled the condom off and drank my cum out of it. Good times. Good times.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    [raises hand] One time. Not bad but doesn't live up to the hype. Considering the extra risk and potential for... errr... mess, I'm not looking to repeat. Certainly not in a strip club setting.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    to me fucking in the ass is nice...bareback... butt i prefer pussy. done it a few times.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion