tuscl

What kind of pussy do you get for $45?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, September 26, 2016 11:13 AM
Cut & pasted from another strip club site. I'm never going to go there. So after the first dance I asked if I can have a few dances with "it" out LOL. She says yes but ask me if I was trying to go all the way because the cost was going up. I played it off and said "no I'm just trying to get comfortable enough to spend some money. After the next song I'm on full perv mode and smoothly asked if I could put the "tip in" LOL. She moved her panties slightly to the side and proceeded to put the whole thing in, but an asshole was right next to us so we couldn't be as discreet as we wanted to. So from the back corner we slid over to the couches with the mirrors on the walls she ride me cowgirl while taking her time and playing it off for about 5 songs. Then the guy left so we went back to the corner where she ride me reverse cowgirl for 5 more songs until I CIP. I asked how much Do I owe you. She replied "$45 bucks". I don't know if that's her regular price or because it was a slow day but I gave her $55 for being such a cool and patient chick.

23 comments

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    At that price I'd get an STD check because she's fucking 100 guys a day. No one is going to turn down $45.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Maybe she's a former street hoe. Enjoy it while it's cheap
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Care to say which club it was
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Papi - Are you going to turn the plane around? It was Deja Vu.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Papi can sweet talk the captain in going back.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Deja Vu ATL? I didn't know that kinda action could be had there
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Still to expensive for juice
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Yes. ATL. Of course this could have been a Juicebox69 report.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "What kind of pussy do you get for $45?" The kind of pussy I don't want.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    This thread is understanding. It's both surprising and not surprising to me at the same time. Interesting giving the responses to an earlier thread about girls forming, in the words of another, "cartels" keeping the market price stable (or elevated). Here I would have thought you'd guys be all over the opportunity of cheap extras. Tuscl *fist bump*. Interesting. It's not surprising, because, yeah, common sense.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    So he had total 10 songs plus FS.He should have paid atleast $100 more even though she quoted less.If she is that ugly why would you go for FS.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Stank pussy.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    ime LMFAO Shadow mentioned me...aaaawww he misses me
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    if she was attractive then you got a good deal.
  • etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    For that price, probably the kind that just keeps on giving and giving and giving. Makes taking a leak and adventure.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    You guys just wouldn't "wear a condom"? If she's hot and she's giving herself up for $45 I'm all over it. I always wear a condom so I it's whatever. You guys are just too paranoid for you're own good. Keep your underwear on and fuck her through your boxer hole...with a condom.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice wants the address to that club! He spends more at Arbys on his cheat day.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Shailynn it's not a cheat day if it is every day.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Not cool dude, wrap the tool, especially for $45 pussy
  • Timbuck12
    8 years ago
    Cat, I read that review on the other site and thought the same thing. I shudder to think of what she looks like and what diseases she is carrying.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Deja Vu ATL is an after-hours black spot - some of those girls are very young & come from dire financial situations and for them in their inexperience and dire financial situation $50 may seem like good $$$
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I was talking to my favorite black stripper at Follies today about this club and she told me that she had been there as a customer and that it is really ghetto. Surprise, surprise. :)
  • Rholder55
    8 years ago
    Sounds like a traphouse type of club to me. Or maybe some girl took her $45 ss special from backpage to the club..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion