tuscl

Am I a slut?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I once read a funny definition of the word "slut":

SLUT: A woman with the morals of a man.

In the past 5 days I've fucked 4 strippers--3 in my home and 1 in a strip club. I paid for 3 of these experiences, and the 4th was a freebie from my CF. True love still exists.

I don't normally have sex with so many different women in so short a time. My modus operandi is to have one favorite stripper and to focus all my attention and money on her. However, I had the opportunities and I did not have the will power to keep it in my pants.

Am I a slut?

19 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    you're my hero Ferris Bueller
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Yes
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Every time a dancer makes a comment to me about how many different dancers I know, I just explain that I am a slut. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The women you fucked are sluts. you are not because you are a man.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Well said john Smith
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Being a slut = brilliant! ;)
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    No: You are what all TUSCLers strive to be after retirement. Or sooner if they have the money (like RICH STUDs like I do).
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Like TIGOLBITTYS says - we are all sluts.

I never understood (still don't) the stigma attached to that word that gets women all upset when they are called sluts. I glow with pride whenever I am called a slut. It means that I am getting some and sexually active and healthy.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    A "slut" is anyone who has more sex than you do. A "loser" is anyone who has LESS sex than you do. Simple.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Sorry to be the dissenting member -- but paying strippers for sex makes you a "john."
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Wrong. It makes you a RICH STUD.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Naah, You are a chef with a high sex drive.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    rockstar666 has got it right.
  • Htxx
    8 years ago
    I asked myself the same question after having received a BJ from my then wife before leaving the house in the am, a BJ from my favorite afternoon shift stripper, then a BJ from my favorite night shift stripper. All was good until the night shift girl told me my Dick "smelled like someone else's bad breath"...
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    YOU ARE A MAN WHORE
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    The whole thing of dividing women into two categories, or calling some, "sluts", is based on a double standard. It is based on one standard for men and one for women. So I do agree with the insight behind that definition.

One new stripper I once told, "It is the women who behave differently at strip clubs. Men behave the same everywhere."

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You're not a slut, you just have a lot of love to give
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Don't know about you, but I sure as hell am.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Usually slut is something girls call each other. Guys don't call them sluts.

So the slut is the one who doesn't uphold the strict sex rationing standards which the rest of them do.

So the one who posts on SW is definitely not a slut. But the one of them who posts on TUSCL is, most enjoyably, a slut.

It is a female defined standard. Girls always divide into two groups, even in strip clubs and P4P environments.

The way to make things work is to find ways to play the two groups off against each other.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion