tuscl

"Why don't you have a girlfriend?"

larryfisherman
California
Wednesday, September 14, 2016 7:00 AM
You ever get that question from a stripper? What's your response?

44 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I get that question a lot. My response is usually I don't have time or I like being single.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    "I do have a girlfriend but she's working the night shift today"
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    She's dancing on the night shift today
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I get that question on civvie dates, where it's a bona fide compliment. With strippers, of course, it's just part of their hustle. I like Corvus's answer. Maybe next time I'm asked by a stripper, I'll say something like, "Well it turns out I have a brand new one, she's sitting next to me and about to tell me what kind of shot she wants to drink"
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I get that a question a lot. I don't know if it's because I'm young. I usually tell them I don't have the time to commit to a relationship right now (which is true).
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    JS69 and I have the same response, "I do have a girlfriend but," glancing at my watch, "the school bus hasn't dropped her off yet."
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^Lol
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    I tell them my girlfriends always get upset when I bring strippers home, so they don't last.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I tell em I'm an old fart. We don't have girlfriends, we have old lady friends..
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    larry->" I don't know if it's because I'm young." Larry, you get it because it's hustle. That's all. If you're even average-looking so that it doesn't seem ridiculous, they'll ask, they know how flattering that question is.
  • ididthisonce
    8 years ago
    "I am just waiting on you"
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I actually have a g/f, but most dancers assume I'm married.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "I would but my wife would get mad."
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I tell them that my last girlfriend found it uncomfortable and a bit painful to have sex due to the size of my cock. I'm currently auditioning for a new partner. After the first LD she knows I was kidding.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I don't have a girlfriend because women my age are ugly and disgusting and--for some strange reason--hot, young women don't want to date a man in his 60's. Thank God for hot, young strippers, who find me extremely attractive.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I am beautiful when I be holding this [view link]
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I usually get asked where are my friends are at or why I came alone if I'm not at a regular club I visit.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Lol Jackslash
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    LDK82 +1
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Whenever I am asked t hat question, I just smile and say:" I married mean and she won't let me".
  • 99Bitches
    8 years ago
    Lol @shailyn that's my new line
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Because SWMBO (she who must be obeyed) would kick my ass into the curb in the next county!
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Lol you're awesome Jack
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Sad to say, jackslash is right. :)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I usually tell them I do but my wife doesn't know so I go to strip clubs afterwards for an alibi.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    ditto jack slash. butt there are a couple of ladies that are old that i might consider... i see them on tv. rare unusual ladies that really take care of themselves.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    They can tell by looking at me why I don't have a GF. I usually just get asked if I am married.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Lolol
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I usually tell them I don't have that much time for a commitment
  • BigPoppa99
    8 years ago
    ;) Oh, I do. I'm just looking for another.
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Dammit Convus, that was my answer! lol
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I tell them it's because I spend all my free time in strip clubs which is pretty close to the truth.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Maybe I should joke around about more. Like "They usually leave once they find out about my serial killing hobby."
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I'd come back with something flirty about no one woman could handle me or that you're just having too much fun. Opens the door if any wanted to be freebie fuck buddies
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "I have too much love to give for just one woman"
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Used to get asked when I was younger - now get asked if I'm married (but not that often)
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    "I do. She and my wife kicked me out of the house for a few hours for some alone time."
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    "Because I enjoy having sex with strippers too much."
  • how
    8 years ago
    "We just met." (That answer is even better if her question is "why aren't you married?")
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    I just say I don't need one because I'm married but have you met my wife; (point to mrs sea next to me) because she's looking for one...
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    If I had the financial means, I'd have a girlfriend (read: mistress, aka 'kept woman'). Mrs. 77 is siting beside me shaking her head YES. She's acknowledging the 'financial means' part. She DGAF about the girlfriend or the side piece. Hell, it might give her someone else to talk to about shit! Lol! Basically, if I have enough extra money for girlfriend, then I have more than enough to keep the wife happy. Financing TWO households. Aka, I'd be a rich stud. Many wives are 'all about' the money and security. Mine is no different. She confirms that, yes, she can be bought off.
  • sflguy123
    8 years ago
    I often get asked "Why are you here?" I'm like what do you mean? They mostly reply "Clearly you are gay!"
  • Mainster
    8 years ago
    "I have a girlfriend, and I can get her to suck my cock, but not dance for me. Any chance you'll do both?"
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "Because she won't let me do threesomes, that's why I'm here"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion