tuscl

Spinners? Should I?

goosman
On A Booty Hunt
Tuesday, September 13, 2016 8:22 PM
My preference is for shapely women but I'll take enhancements if that's what it takes to get there. Accordingly, I've found that I universally avoid spinners. I'm thinking of going out for a spinners night just to see what that's like. What says the group?

14 comments

• TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    I heart spinners.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Stick with what you like and leave the spinners for me! :D
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    Restricting yourself to the ones you don't really find attractive sounds like a good way to cut down on SC expenditures. Just be careful of the rebound effect the next time you're out after that.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I would say no. If you get dances with a spinner, make it one you hit it off with, not just to try it. I don't think you'll enjoy it if you're not attracted to them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm into the curvaceous womenz myself but like to mix-it-up every now & then & I enjoy it but sooner than later come back to my ingrained preferences
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    Man, I love spinners. Almost exclusively.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Once you try a spinner, you'll never go back. So, don't do it!!!!! Leave them for those of us who truly appreciate them. ;-)
  • 99Bitches
    8 years ago
    Mmm.....spinners. I love 'em. Of course I like a curvy women too. And Latino. And Ebony. Aww, hell. I just live the female form.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    ditto 99B.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Too often they don't know how to grind without rubbing some kind of bone(because they don't have enough meat on them) rubbing me the wrong way and irritating more than arousing or stimulating. That said, there was a spinner of sorts about 2 years ago in Denver. Cute as hell and her butt wasn't flat, had some shape but obviously not huge. Anyway her technique has been unrivaled before or since with maybe one or two exceptions. She ground me rcg basically an assjob or jacking me off with her ass. I never made it past 2 songs with that girl, otherwise ldk was a guarantee. I saw her two visits in a row and never again. Damn I miss that girl. So, you never know.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I prefer that you chubby chasers stay in your place :)
  • goosman
    8 years ago
    Update: I tried it, I liked it.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Follow your cock
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"Follow your cock" As if he has a choice :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion