tuscl

Importance of grinding: from 1-10

Subraman
Car key and wallet dating your sister
Monday, September 12, 2016 8:00 AM
This is for non-extras lap dances, VIPs, etc. (or if you only do extras dances, say so in your reply) 1 = Yawn 10 = Her grinding should get me hard or make me LDK fast, she should raise it from physical activity to artform In a recent post, I saw one of the forum brothers say something like, "I only go for skinny chicks if their have an amazing grind". That made me realize how widely different our priorities are. My answer is: 1. I don't care how well she grinds. I don't even bother with lap dances anymore What I care about: - Touching, rubbing, kissing, pinching, spanking, caressing her - Her touching, rubbing, kissing, pinching, spanking, caressing me - Seduction type moves -- bringing her face close to mine, posing in a way that highlights the bodyparts I'm most interested in, etc. This is what she should raise to an artform

28 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Probably like a 6. It's not that important to me either. I like it, but other things are more important to me....like titty sucking and kissing. Though kissing is rare [view link]
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I also put grinding at 1. I seldom get lap dances because so much more is available.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->" Though kissing is rare" Ya, agree. In fact, I never kiss in extras clubs, and only rarely in non-extras. But I do love kissing her body, with her consent, dry lips :)
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    7-8. I never have nor do I want cum in my pants, but there's nothing like a great grind. But, lap dances for me are also about playing with her tits, rubbing her stomach and I do enjoy other.mileage activities.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    I love a good grinder. even better when it leads to extras. ;)
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    Is -2 an option? I'll dismiss a girl who tries to dry hump me/grind on me if that's all she does. The things I care about are pretty much in line with yours, other than spanking. Like you, just talking about regular lap dances here. The story changes if it gets more intimate.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'd say grinding is a 5. It's nice if she's skinny enough not to crush the little head, but I've evolved beyond LDKing.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    '9' I go commando w/ thin basketball shorts & the black clubs I go-to the ebonies often basically fuck you OTP by placing their coochie right against your hard-torpedo & even slightly in OTP - I love a smooth slow but strong-contact RCG grind while I reach around & cup her full natural breasts. I can go w/o the grind if I'm kissing, titty-sucking, or we're mutually groping each other but even then I still wanna get some grinding in. What I don't like is her grinding on me a few seconds at a time then getting-up and air-dancing/"modeling" for part of the song.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    For me, an 8. I love a sensual, intense grind. Sometimes the dancers themselves get into it which can lead to fun extracurriculars.
  • screamineagle10
    8 years ago
    in my no extras club,importance to her---10. importance to me---5. she normally orgasms twice,sometimes three times. its nice we have enough chemistry that she trusts me enough to do that. and yes,the thought enters my mind but i really dont see how she could fake it considering the intensity.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    A stripper who regularly has 2-3 orgasms during a lap dance? Absolutely impossible. She is faking.
  • screamineagle10
    8 years ago
    i dunno,she just melts,she told me her clit protrudes just enough beyond her lips but who knows,maybe she should get actress of the year lol.
  • comedydoc
    8 years ago
    5. But really, this.... "What I care about: - Touching, rubbing, kissing, pinching, spanking, caressing her - Her touching, rubbing, kissing, pinching, spanking, caressing me - Seduction type moves -- bringing her face close to mine, posing in a way that highlights the bodyparts I'm most interested in, etc. This is what she should raise to an artform" Also, I have an occasional dancer say something like, "No touching unless you pay extra." She is dismissed immediately. Why would I pay $20-$40 just to watch you dance, when I m already doing that from a seat that I have already paid for?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I was w/ an early-20s ebony that was born int the Ivory Coast but grew-up in the U.S. - we were on a sofa in the LD room, she took-out little-Papi and then pressed her bare clit against the underside of my rock-hard torpedo & started grinding (my dick was pressed b/w my lower-stomach and her clit, well actually b/w my chest & her clit, yeah right I ain't black :)) - anyway we did 3 4-minute LDs and she busted a huge nut that soaked the bottom-part of my shirt- she said she had a very big & fat clit (which it def was on closer inspection & when I touched it & rubbed it with my index-finger & thumb) & according to her why she would get so turned-on when stimulated
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Grinding is in my view completely unimportant. At best its just a bit of horse play. I don't want a girl to grind me to ejaculation. If she wants to do it a bit, like in the front room, just fooling around, like with the Stripper Handshake, fine. But it is not something important or something I'd specifically pay money for or shop for. Better to act upon her, DFK, FOV, DATY, FIV, and then GFE-FS. I don't need to cum without her. SJG
  • 99Bitches
    8 years ago
    Grinding is not really that important to me. And I am not into kissing really either. What I am interested in is touching, rubbing, licking, fondling, fingering, and spanking. Seductive moves and sexy glances turn me on too.
  • goosman
    8 years ago
    grind over touching. If you have a lot of body, I'll show more interest in touching, but grinding is the priority.
  • johnnyboy1111
    8 years ago
    I won't even get dances from entertainers unless the parameters have been established and agreed upon. Dream fuel extras not withstanding, if she doesn't want to cuddle, straddle, and grind then nothing spent nothing gained.
  • chandler
    8 years ago
    About 5 for me. Grinding has always been the basic bread and butter of a lap dance. I enjoy it for about a minute, then I get kind of bored and start wishing she'd let up so I can get my hand in there and finger her pussy, or turn and face me so we can grope and kiss, etc. But if she never grinds at all then I miss it.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    It's no surprise that I would put it at a 1. There have been a handful of dancers over the years that knew how to give a me a grind that KMSO, but they are few and far between. Now scissoring is a whole different thing :)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I'm say a 5. What I get in my low mileage club is more like a '2' out of them. Lol! So I keep it more in the front room. The club reduced mileage as club policy for the top of the calendar year based on dancer feedback. I'd blow my mind if I ever went to Follies, HiLiter, or drove to Detroit!
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    Depends. If she's a one trick pony, a 10 grind will sell dances. If she has other moves, a personality, etc, the grind level can be lowered to a 5.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Don't care about grinding. There needs to be kissing and rubbing and sucking all over EVERYBODY. If she doesn't have mrs sea half naked immediately going to town and absolutely no objections to 3 pairs of hands going everywhere the entire time we don't go back.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Grinding is low on the scale unless they know how to do it right. Most of the time it's too hard and hurts my dick. If they can do other sensual things then I don't care about grinding. A good stick shifter is better.
  • gothamyte
    8 years ago
    Grinding depends on the chick for me. The more attractive she is, the less I mind her grinding. Nothing worse than a dancer you're not attracted to grinding on you and you can't wait for the music to end.
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    A soft sensual grind is sexy but I like a makeout session front room more than anything. Hugging, kissing, DFK, back rubbing while hugging, pussy play under the table, stick shifting, etc are all much more important.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion