tuscl

one and only.

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
Saturday, September 10, 2016 1:49 PM
are any of you guys or ladies mongnamius? i certainly am not. and certainly lopaw ain't. I love many.

21 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I used to be, when I was trying to make my marriage work. Then after that I kept it within some bounds, but I wanted to stay sane. So I was at AMPs and SCs. Now, I do what I want and I will never be monogamous again. SJG
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I am a proud member of the species Mongnamius Erectus.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I am a better speller than you and juice.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    When I'm in a relationship, yes. When I'm single and hitting clubs I try to enjoy many ladies.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    I'm extremely magnanimous. All the women I fuck say so.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    The single life is for me. I see who I want when I want. I have no significant other, so the open road stretches out before me. It's a good life
  • 99Bitches
    8 years ago
    I am currently, but have cheated in the past and I am fairly certain I will again
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    We need to start using this spelling for monogamous going forward. I almost pissed my pants when I read this. No offense OP. So, on TUSCL: Band = Banned Rong = Wrong Chacken = Chicken Chackin = Chicken Fangers = Fingers Mongnamius = Monogamous Am I missing any? :)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I am still trying to rationalize non-monogamy. That's really why I still around here. I really want to. But at the end of the day I'm still monogamous and have not strayed.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    As strange as this may sound to some people; yes, I am completely monogamous and have no desire to be with another woman except when mrs sea tells me what she wants me to do with another woman.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Golfer, Mane=man Heron=heroin
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Bake=back
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    seaboardrr, the odd coincidence here is I, too, have a green light from the wife.. It's more of a blank cheque, really. Mrs. 77 isn't as engaged nor as present as Mrs. Sea is in SC activities of her husband. Yet, still, I don't take the leap. I'm still struggling with why I don't or why I think I can't.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I think that we are in the majority, justme62 but society in general doesn't want to admit that human beings are not monogamous by nature. It would upset all of the brainwashing that has been going on for hundreds of years.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I have been keeping tabs of people who will *frankly* open up to me (mostly ones who start out offering me career and/or life advice). And of the ones making decent salaries (>$125,000-150,000/yr or more) roughly 85-90% of them cheat, men and women. I found that surprising, initially, but not so much now. Many of these freely offer this information, first on their own without prompting, as they think "not scratching an itch -- any itch -- will hold one back in life." Fascinating, if true. I am suspecting it is true.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    thank you all for the spelling lesson. even this device didn't catch my error. monogamous might be an ideal butt not practical.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Thanks Chess. I'll add those to my TUSCL vocabulary. To answer the original question, I was just like Dominic and Seaboardrr for about 20 years, while I was in a couple of longterm relationships. I was very attracted to both mates and they fulfilled all of my needs and desires, so I never really had an urge to stray. I'm only cutting loose now because I'm single for the first time in my adult life and may as well take advantage of it. If I wind up in a serious relationship again, I imagine I would go back to being monogamous. At this rate, I'm not sure when that will be though...
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Thanks Che.
  • comedydoc
    8 years ago
    I am married to my CF.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    What I find surprising and offensive, is not that people cheat, but that there are people who cheat but say that that is not cheating. How does their mind work that they can think this way? SJG
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Monogamous here -- only cheat on my wife one at a time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion