tuscl

Is Baltimore Worth Visiting?

timothyjames55
Just here for a good time.
Friday, September 9, 2016 5:27 PM
I've got a chance to visit Baltimore, if I want. I'd be accompanying a fried on a business trip, so I'd have a lot of free time both day and night. Really I only want to go if there is a worthwhile club to visit, so just want to ask those of you who know. My preferences: Strongly prefer full-nude, but not a deal breaker. I prefer higher end, even if it's more expensive. Low thug factor. Extras are not important. Can't always get exactly what you want, but any ideas are appreciated, thanks.

13 comments

• flagooner
    8 years ago
    Yes, but not for the SCs. Check out a game at Camden Yards.
  • HungryGiraffe
    8 years ago
    Try Scores.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    If you like poker they have some nice poker rooms. Aside from the crappy "the block" which you have no business being on according to your preferences, Baltimore isn't s hot bed for awesome clubs but it could be worth the trip with the correct recon on which clubs to go to.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Players Club. It costs a bit to get in there, but its byob so if you bring a bottle or your favorite beer then you won't pay anything more for a bar tab. Then you can soak up buck naked girls with your drinks and, if the stars align, have a good backroom experience. Dances can get a bit pricey and I paid a lot to get some special attention in the VIP when I last visited, but the lack of a bar tab really helped to even the night out.
  • TippingDollars
    8 years ago
    You can check out my reviews on various clubs in the area. Gold Club is great on Wednesday's (20 dollar lap dance) with plenty of dancers in all shapes and sizes. Scores on Friday/Saturday to see really hot chicks. Ritz was great but going down hill. Still good on Monday nights. Fantasies during the day and night. Wednesday is BOGO.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    I'll second Fantasies Nightclub. It's probably the closest club to BWI. Full nude, full bar, bogo lap dances on Wednesdays, and cheap beer on Monday evenings during football season (and a huge screen to watch MNF). I've never had a bad time there.
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    Hey Timothy Leary, I'm not sure getting fried in a strange club in a strange town is such a hot idea.
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    Thanks everyone for the ideas. I'm going to take that info, go through reviews of those mentioned, and I'll let you know how it goes! Beguiled, it's always a strange town for me, as there are no clubs within hours of me. But I'm not much for drinking, if that's what you mean by getting fried.
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    I saw an LSD joke in there somewhere. Nothing personal or helpful. It's what we do.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    Hustlers club is the best in baltimore.High end,Low thug factor,Fully nude on stage, no extras You can have 2 for $40 full contact dances upstairs If you go on. Friday or Saturday night it would be so full.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    "I'd be accompanying a fried on a business trip" is what got beguiled the inspiration for his joke. I almost used the same phrase myself! ;-)
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    Oh, ha. Fried = friend. That shit always happens when using my phone instead of a keyboard.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    8 years ago
    I recommend Gentlemens Gold Club: Higher end, full nude on stage, many attractive girls. Low thug factor. Hustler is similar inside, but you need to wade through "The Block" to get from parking to the club whereas GGC has its own large, well lit parking lot. I've never had a problem on The Block and there is something to be said for its carnival midway atmosphere. But if that's not your thing, go to GGC.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion