tuscl

A modification to my system for paying strippers for sex

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Friday, September 9, 2016 5:08 AM
Somebody recently suggested this but I don't recall who. I'm trying to not overpay strippers for sex but I can't help feeling like a cheap bastard at the low end of the price spectrum. So along with the money I've started offering the girls marijuana. They love it. They especially enjoy good quality edibles. I'm very surprised this works. However, contrary to our perceptions, there are dancers out there who don't have a boyfriend whose a drug dealer. Or maybe this just works when he's in prison. All I know is that Mary Jane has helped seal the deal several times when I previously would've just offered more money. Just another reason why it's the wonder drug.

21 comments

• Daschosen1
    8 years ago
    Nice! Good play bro!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Sounds like you've been exchanging emails with Ricky Boy So when do you level up and start supplying bitches with heron ? You know your pretty stupid for a lawyer unless of course your so crooked you understand fully on how your going to get out of a bust and fuck over your beautiful stripper's Other than this you seem to be a cool guy Not trying to troll just saying what I feel about this shit Is it possible juice has higher ethics\morals than John smith ? U do know some pimps hook 16 year old girls on drugs to trick them out right ?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Being honest though it is a system you will see a high success rate with...I pray you keep it to weed and not what Ricky Boy has stooped to a new low of giving girl heron...not my words his...check his threads
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I am curious though on your alibi if you ever get busted with a large amount of illegal drugs ? Since you have a good career why take thus risk ?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    If u need to pm me your answer if u don't feel comfortable to say so on the open forum
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Unless you're growing the pot yourself, you're still over paying.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    With CA possibly about to legalize recreational marijuana, I am taking careful notes on all this.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    I've been surprised how well my baby stripper has responded to weed. I bought more for no other reason than to give it to her. Small amounts of weed and small amounts of money.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I do not smoke but man, it's been a good while since I haven't hung out with a stripper that does not toke. They all seem to do so now. Wine snobs, beer snobs, food snobs, and now I am meeting a lot of weed snobs! They are getting very picky on their sticky too.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Juicy, please leave my name out of this. I actually turn girls away who are too fucked up on xyz and won't fuck them if I know that they are shooting up. But guys like gawker and JS are on step away from being their drug dealers. To each his own I suppose, but "no gracias" for me.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Juice, you seem to be confused. Marijuana is not a drug. It's just a plant. Here's a video to further your education on the subject. [view link]
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I only smoke or consume weed when a stripper gives it to me.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Love you guys
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Hell boys just fucin wit chew I do weed, lean, oxy, perks myself
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yeah
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    That sounds like a good idea but believe it or not I don't know where to even get any weed. I might try it in reverse and buy some off of my ATF stripper and let her make a little profit off of selling me some.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Is rickdugan turning over a new leaf? He called me a troll when I said it was d-baggy to hope some poor recovering addict backslide so he could get cheaper sex. If this is a new rickdugan I say "brilliant!" Alas, it is probably just rickdugan changing his story yet again. :(
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Shailynn, that's a great quote: Strippers: "getting very picky on their sticky"
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I've never consumed marijuana in any form . . . but I'm thinking about asking my ATF/OTC friend to obtain some sort of edibles before we attend a concert next month by a Pink Floyd tribute band. Any recommendations on what to get? I suspect she has a connection.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I assume strip-clubs are fertile grounds for strippers to get into all sorts of things/habits
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion