tuscl

Have You Ever Worn Basketball Shorts of Sweatpants to a Strip Club? (The Anti-Sy

I have. A few times they said I had to go back and change before I could come in because I failed to meet the dress.

If any thing, I would say dress in the this "perv-ware" probably helped with mileage.

Your experiences?

22 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    You can't improve upon perfection. Just accept the System, and wear a white three piece suit.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^^Or maybe a three piece white track suit.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I wear shorts unless the wind chill is below freezing. Then I wear sweats. I have only been refused entry once. That was at Thee Whiskey Tavern, a dump in Columbia SC.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Sure, but I'd only try that during the daytime. They would refuse me entry at night dressing like that.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I wear boxers only
  • LecherousMonk
    8 years ago
    I was, until quite recently, so naive as to look down on the guys who wore them as classless bums, not realizing their motive in doing so.

PS Should I stop wearing jeans?
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    My basketball shorts and I get more ass than a toilet seat. Many guys during the day shift are wearing these. It's quite common in this area, and dancers prefer them over jeans. They do tell me.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    In my younger days I used to wear sweatpants to a very open extras club. It was the type where the VIP wasn't that private so clothes had to be "slid" out of the way.

Now that I'm older I would never do that. I usually wear jeans, or slacks.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Never jeans. Not only do they make dances less pleasurable, but strippers hate grinding on them too.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    That's all I ever wear is basketball shorts. It's hot and humid in Georgia nearly every single day from April all the way until October so I like to dress comfortably. In the much cooler months from November to about early March I'll still wear shorts but most of the time I'll wear some sweatpants or thin lounge pants.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    The dancers actually prefer shorts over pants and especially jeans just for the easier access and the softer material. I never gotten thrown out or refused entry because of it.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    There is an underlying conflict. It isn't just the dress codes, its that girls react strongly, at least some of them, to how a guy dresses. This The System, runs in opposition to The Anti-System, which favors on site mileage enjoyment.

I have long gotten away with dressing like a slob at our local clubs ( no mileage at these clubs ) just because guys get to dress as they like.

But this does not work at AMPs, there it makes a big difference how a guy dresses.

SJG
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Shorts? I'm trying to have a civilization here.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    Back in the early to mid 90's I wore sweats a lot Never got turned back, until around 1998 or so. Since then I have found out that a nice pair or old dress pants works best.
  • HungryGiraffe
    8 years ago
    I roll commando in thin sweat pants, at UHM clubs. Commando in thin dress slacks otherwise.
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    I wear shorts about half the time to our favorite UHM club in Atlanta. More than a few times it leads to direct skin to skin pussy grind or even a quick BJ or FS sample. The skilled dancers can absolutely hide the fact that your willie is free and up to no good.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    My pants choices at strip clubs run the gamut from sweat pants to sweat shorts. In 20+ years I've been turned away twice: once at Skybox in Harvey and once at Club 390 in Chicago Heights. Dancers *love* the pants I wear, or at least tell me they do. They also *hate* jeans. Why would any self-respecting, grind-seeking guy wear jeans to a strip club?
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I have on a hot summer weekend day that I wasn't originally planning to club, but was in the area.

I got extra attention from the ugly extras girls and the cleaner girls stayed away. Sadly there were no girls in the middle I wanted.

I think basketball shorts send a signal to a certain kind of girl .
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    Hell yes.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I generally wear dress slacks, I've worn thin swimming trunks down in Florida. The bouncers up here give you a look if you wear thin shorts up here in Detroit..
  • ndnman
    8 years ago
    Thin dress pants. Commando. Ditch the belt also as it makes for easier access for the dancer. Sit back and enjoy.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Ultra thin black under armour shorts camando with a baggy shirt that says something provocative
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion