tuscl

Congratulation ons Stricly Enforcing the New Anti-Spam Policy @Founder!

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 5:08 PM
I guess the definition of "spam" however is only things which bring up the subject of @vincemichaels. Since you are not being consistent in this alleged policy of yours and are clearly only acting to protect @vincemichaels and yourself, I am out of here! Who needs a board which shelters a pedophile like this board does. Certainly not me! Bye-bye-bye!

14 comments

• vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    OH, BS, fag, noone believes you are leaving.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    FFS.... It's a strip club board.... seek some help! Yes, we all know VM is a pedo. Go kick his ass. Call the cops. Shit on his front lawn. IDGAF. See you tomorrow.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I am offering my services for free. I will dump a load on anybody's basement or lawn you wish, Founder.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Maybe if I re-sod the front lawn this spring I'll take you up on it.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    LOL, Founder, your love is overwhelming. Too bad the coward won't come off his pile of shit. I'd love to meet the stupid fag. Oh well, cie la vie.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    VM, I have no love for you or anyone else here. Just trying to run a business.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Ouch vm.. maybe offer to take him out for spin on your sail boat.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I will take care of the trolls for you founder! I will dump a load on their heads.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    I was enjoying myself, Founder, no offense. Hj99 you would have welcome on the sailboat. You would have been the anchor to be thrown overboard. LMAO
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    @vincemichaels, You know, you really should try to be more creative. What's with this "Hj99" shit? Why not call her "99 BJs" or "BJ4$99" or "$0.99 BJs" or something like that. I'm disappointed in you. I would have thought the Mensa member who wrote all those other articulate and thoughtfully worded posts could do better than this.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO founder
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... I guess the definition of "spam" however is only things which bring up the subject of @vincemichaels ..." Spam is using the board's resources constantly creating threads attacking other members - you rarely mention much w.r.t. the subject matter of the board which is strip-clubs - your comments/threads seem to either be all about Bitcoin, or getting into it w/ someone - w/e vincemichaels mentioned that some on here took issue with, it was a singular comment which you chose to dig-up and spam the board w/ on a *daily* basis. TUSCLers have disagreements and differences of opinions from time to time but they give it a rest - Dougster OTOH makes it his sole mission, and seemingly only/main reason for being on TUSCL, to start flame-wars - that shit would not be tolerated on most boards and it shouldn't.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Lol Burlington, I know right! I already go by BJ. I assume it’s bc he’s used to dealing w hand jobs, considering his preference for little girls.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Burlington, I don't live for your approval. I do what I want when I want whether you and Hj99 like it or not. And you, ignorant one doesn't know anything.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion