tuscl

@vincemichaels Lied and Said He "Never" Molested "Any" Underage Girls

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 5:04 PM
Now, of course, I bet there will be a long line of people who supposedly "hate" "liars" ready to defend him. Let me guess @twentyfive, @doctorevil, @jester214, and @Founder Did miss anyone?

6 comments

• founder
    6 years ago
    It's a strip club discussion board. Get a fucking life! He said a 14 year old had sex on his boat. Go prove it and call the cops! I'm not here to police "adults".
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Hahahahahahahahaha, trolling again, ya spamming fag.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    I said call the police on VM. I am not the police.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Good idea^^^ . My offer is still good
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    Im not joining in on this fight but I am curious how you got the "dougster is in a timeout" thing on your avater? did founder do that to you..LOL or were you able to edit it yourself?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Dougie should never have started trolling VM like that, and posting and posting words which would get flagged and draw negative attention. Really stupid. Don't know why Dougie needs to have whipping boys like that. Anyway, just in case there is ever any problem, save these links in email to yourself, and on paper too: [view link] [view link] Need to prepare before there is a problem, because when such things happen, there is zero warning. SJG Gimme Shelter [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion