tuscl

Doesn't Seem to be Working Out Being Back

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 3:52 PM
Supposedly @Founder's goal is to prevent "spam" but if we examine the threads he lets stand and the ones he deletes, looks more like he just try to shelter @vincemichaels. @Founder can you please start acting a little more consistently with your stated goal. Thank you!

13 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’d offer you a second helping, but you can’t seem to swallow the crow that’s already on your plate.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    Er, maybe because someone didn't leave like he promised everyone he would.
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    Well if he doesn't act consistently with his policy then I am gone no matter who asks me to stay. I stayed because of those who asked me to stay and think he would act consistently with his stated policy which he is not. You may get to see me leave yet! Who needs this non-sense?
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    "I stayed because of those who asked me to stay" Aliases don't count!
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Goodbye dumbass. Be sure to let the door fall on you as you leave. :)
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Dougster if you stopped acting like a little kid VM may leave you alone! Hayooo... [view link]
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Couldnt resist that one boys
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    You'd like to, fag, txtittydumbas, you lost your dick, it rotted off. LMAO
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I feel a bit like like epic comic fail.... [view link]
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Don't forget Vincent wants his ass crack licked
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I gotta say that is being a pussy and hypocritical. You will leave now that you are getting spammed? SMH. I admit I asked him to stay because he makes me laugh.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    “You may get to see me leave yet! Who needs this non-sense?” That’s the spirit!
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Dougster shit the bed on this one. Thanks for rhe work Dougster. I may be able to afford $20 lappers this month
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion