tuscl

Do strippers like their customers ?

Sunday, September 4, 2016 7:01 PM
Do strippers like some of the guys in the club as a person I mean And think he's a nice cool guy ? Do they give better dances to certain guys u think and if ur good looking do u get a better dance ?

30 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    Strippers love me.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Of course they do. With some of the assholes they encounter, it has to be a refreshing break to encounter one of the good guys. The 500 lb. whales they encounter, they tolerate them ( I exaggerate slightly about their hugeness) has to be about the money.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    You are one of the good guys, jackslash, of course they love you. LOL
  • Stripperheels
    8 years ago
    I'm a very nice person and I'm very respectful to them
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I genuinely like my regulars who are nice and respectful to me, especially the very rich ones. Haha
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I don't know, but I feel safe in saying they like me.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Better looking people almost always get treated better unless they have other qualities turning off people. Hot girls get treated better than average girls unless she stinks to high heaven or is a total bitch for example. Now as far as to whom someone looks attractive can be an interesting debate.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Both from the way strippers treat different customers, and the few strippers I've become actual friends with, I know for sure that most of them like at least a few favorite customers to some extent or other, and they certainly like some more than others. Doesn't mean they'd want to hang out with them in real life, but do like them. REgarding better looking guys, I suppose a run-of-the-mill good-looking guy might not automatically receive awesome treatment, especially if he's young with a no-money vibe, good looks might not buy him much if anything. But I have a buddy who I used to SC with, who was beyond regular-guy handsome, and was model-handsome, and everything that's been written here and at stripperweb about how those kinds of guys don't get better treatment is absolute bullshit. Strippers threw themselves at him. He fucked an amazing number, for free in the club and outside the club, including girls known as militantly no-extras girls. One of my favorite stories, there was a club we'd go to with theater style seating, and when he'd sit closer to the aisle than me, it was like I wasn't even there. So I made him switch seats with me so I was closer to the aisle, and the girls couldn't reach him without talking to me. And a few times, they actually climbed over me to get to him. Another great story: a stripper grabbed him and pulled him into the private rooms and fucked him there for at least 30 minutes. When he comes he, he tells me he paid nothing. "Not even the room fee?" "No, nothing". Which means that stripper paid the $40+ room fee out of her own pocket, to fuck him.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    honestly at my age of 66... I don't know... but I hope so...
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I'm certain that many strippers genuinely like at least some of their customers. I'm pretty aware when people like or don't like me, and certain strippers that I hang out with on a regular basis clearly like me. Even though I'm aging, balding, and overweight, I'm nice to women, have good hygiene, and tell great stripper and blonde jokes, and three strippers have offered me OTC fun just in the last couple of weeks.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Just like anything, some enjoy their customers and others fake it. No absolutes.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    OP: "Do strippers like their customers ?" if they are RICH STUDs like me or the juice mane then yes. For everyone else on this board: no way!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Not sure but on the surface they seem to overwhelmingly choose the rich asshole over the nice broke-guy
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Seems to me nice guys to strippers are the ones that give them $$$ on their (strippers') terms
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Nice guys finish last in the cutthroat stripper-game & many will use the "nice-guy card" to control/disarm the PL
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    If you think you're a good guy, you probably aren't one.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Good guys know how to save money just like Mr Bundy. [view link]
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Of course getting on the stage is asking to be shown the door in many clubs.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Either they do like some of us or they are damn good at pretending. As the end result is the same for me, I don't care which it is
  • sf_payday
    8 years ago
    IME, if you establish yourself as a regular and are not creepy/drunk/rude/broke, even the coldest dancers will warm up to you over time. This is true especially in SF, where tourism and business travel forces girls to be more discerning with their time so you don't always get to get to establish camaraderie with the dancer during your first chat.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Strippers like the customers who give them the most cash for the least work. Unless you're hanging OTC off the clock, it's transactional
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    A lot depends on the PL and the stripper. If you have a ATF that you have been hooking up with for a year or more and going on dinner dates and the whole nine its likely she doesn't totally hate you:)
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    I'm sure that some do and some don't. I'm also sure that many of them like some of their customers more than others. But at the end of the day, I don't care if a girl really likes me or not. As long as I am entertained and her attitude is good, then that's all that matters to me.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I thank most strippers dis like their cheap usual disrespectful customer's. I also get the feeling they actually really like their respectful higher income clients. Hell I dated one of my all time favorite dancers just because I saw her so much, was respectful, clean and supplies da monies lol I get the feeling of I ever have big time favorite again I will be in a high chance of Dating her. I've actually dated 3 strippers before and I meet them all as their client I think that speaks for itself
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Dougster lol thinks Buddy
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    What Ricky-Boy said
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I try not to let is concern me so much anymore and try to take rick's approach. I admit to be too consumed and interesting in this question from time to time over the last year.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    Like and attracted to aren't the same thing. It's easy to get her to like you; be respectful, give her a big fat tip, and make her job easy and enjoyable. Being liked, however, doesn't equate to getting better dances or higher mileage necessarily. There's different kinds of likes. Either bc you make her job more enjoyable, easy, or rewarding(monetarily)
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    you don't have a 6 Figure income dedicated to her? Then no, she hates your guts and hope you get your dick chopped off.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    The ones I engage with like me. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion