tuscl

Joi Lansing... forgotten 50's blonde pin-up and actress

Wednesday, August 31, 2016 4:33 PM
Yup, natural 34 D's [view link]

11 comments

• ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Yup. I remember how good things were when Ike was prez!
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Damn, nice.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    If you can't get enough of the curvaceous Joi Lansing (1929-1972), here is a History Channel documentary (1 hr 13 min) about her life as a model, TV and movie actress, and nightclub singer: [view link]
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Before my time, but I would have fucked her
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Oh yeah, memories. She was a babe.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Never seen her before, but I can see why people like her. [view link] [view link] SJG Whos That Lady? - Donald Fagen, Michael McDonald, Boz Scaggs - The Dukes of September - Live 2014 [view link]
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    She died quite young.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    She did. She died of breast cancer.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I mostly prefer women today and their improved grooming habits; but there more than a few ladies from playboys nostalgia pics and classic movies that I would like to have known personally. I'd just need to carry a jar of wax and some hedge clippers.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yes, that is a sad death, breast cancer. This Touch of Evil is supposedly very good, and I'd heard on PBS Fresh Air about the re-editing of it, to try and stick closer to what Orson Wells had intended. [view link] She really is nice looking, and I like the OP's selection of that specific picture of her. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    [view link] This timeline is interesting, a brief marriage to a young guy at the age of 17. Then another one to a guy in his mid fifties, at around age 20. Also very brief. Then another on again and off again one in her late 30's, up until her death at age 43. [view link] Born in 1929 in Salt Lake City, to devout Mormon parents. Yipes! I do not care for this 1949 picture of her: [view link] This 1958 picture is nice: [view link] SJG Herbie Hancock - Cantaloupe Island - jazz album [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion