tuscl

If she worked in the strip club, she could become my DS

larryfisherman
California

42 comments

• GoVikings
    8 years ago
    An 8

Fake titties takes her down a couple notches....besides that.....she's pretty cute
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I'd do her.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    7.5/10
    Some pics are more flattering than others.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Since she's a white girl, she gets a pass on the fake knockers especially since they look really good. Doubly so since it's not a real romantic relationship. BUT... like GoViking said the camera knock her down a peg and I wouldn't call her a DS, but I would definitely make her a CF. she keeps herself looking very well.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Camera=\ fakers
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @govikings-me personally I could care less about fake titties, I just need the boobs to FEEL and LOOK good.

Let me just add that she has no makeup on in my first link.

I'd rate her a 9 with the possibility of moving up depending on her personality and her fucking ability.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @tiburon- she looks to be half Asian and half white, or she might be 100% Asian.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Larry...

I hate fake titties. But my favorite feature of this girl is her loooooong hair. That's so sexy to me
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Nice
  • rockie
    8 years ago
    7.5 Upon further review. A little too rubenesque for me. She was certainly an 8 in the 3 pictures you provided.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Pass. She'll look good on your guys's arm though :)
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    I thought she was Asian. Fake boobs are a tough one for me personally. I'm a believer in just rocking what you've got. There's a dancer from this week who'd be on speed dial (hell, she might even be here right now) if she didn't have an overdone rack. Looks nice, but not easy on the hands at all. Got her number but not going to use it. Too bad, really.

I'll agree with Vikings. I'd give her an 8. For me 7 is girl next door pretty, so she'd get a good look since her curves are nice. The other photos on Instagram made her rack look hard as a rock, so that's a hit on the rating.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    - 18 Ugliest bitch I've ever seen. Wait a minute, I just found my specs. Dang what a difference. 9 at least, I don't care if those are artificial, they look good enough to suck on.
  • rattdog
    8 years ago
    8+ easily. haven't seen a girl that hot in any of the nyc/nj clubs i go to in years.
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Looks good to me!
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    She looks part Asian. I don't care for Asian features I'll pass
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    for sure I wouldn't kick her out of bed. i'm not a big ass freak and yes... boltons... butt she looks so HOT! I would guess asian mix or a latina. remember... mexico has a huge asian population... 10% at least. throw into the mexican mix all the native Indian population and all the whites from europe such as spanish, german, french, irish, italian and blacks from everywhere and you have such a huge mix of people with all kinds of combinations. variations of this certainly exist in the rest of the Latin American countries.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @larryfisherman she don't look anything like an Asian. Unless you mean some sort of South Asian by which very barely. And you can hardly see her face in the first photo which she is wearing very LIGHT make-up
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I'm a sucker for the girls with the innocent face and the BANGING body.

She looks to be Larryfisherman make it rain worthy. I'm gonna go ahead and stamp her!
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    Solid 8.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago

Fake tits, maybe fake ass?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Nice tits, even though they are fake. Her ass is too big...7/10
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Hot enough. But not as attractive as someone less made up and enhanced.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    Very sexy, but not my DS
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    About a 7. Not a DS, but I would fuck her.
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    She says she's Asian.

J O J O ❣ B A B i E
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    The copy and paste thing didn't work. Quote was ' your favorite asian girl' on the Instagram page.

https://www.instagram.com/jojo_babie/?hl…
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Very sexy indeed. Implants are not a problem with me. It's hard to tell because photographs can be doctored or can deceive. She's a solid 7.5-8.0/10. She's very pretty. Nice find. 7-Ups are *always* good in my book.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Whoever said she was a white girl needs to look again, that being said she abt an 8 and a 9 in pic 1.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    She looks very nice.
    I'd give her a 9.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    An 8 but I'm with GoVikings on the fact that I dislike fake boobs.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    8+. If she has a good personality she turns into a 9+.

Fake boobs don't bother me unless they are hard as rocks. These don't look to be in that category.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    For my tastes, she's a 6. I'm not saying I wouldn't fuck her if I came home drunk & horny and she was naked and ready, but in a strip club with options I wouldn't even give her a 2nd look much less spend any money on her. I can see the appeal & understand why some might find her attractive though.
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    Arms up, boobs down. Bad sign on the touchability front. The three lead off pics didn't show that.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Asians don't have asses like that...
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Her ass is great for an asian, fake or not.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I'm thinking her ass might be real, she's got thick thighs to match, and her ass is not overly huge, it looks natural to me.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    6.5-7. Not my type, but just goes to show different tastes
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Looks good to me
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    on my to do list now.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^haha justme62 me too. Or at least someone that looks exactly like her.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion