tuscl

Every Lil bit helps

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, August 23, 2016 5:05 PM
Down from 3 meals out to eat to 1 daily. Down from super sizing to keeping it small regular size. Down from a sweet tea to a unsweetened tea Next goal exiting fast food once every other day Ordering small sizes Drinking water. When I'm not eating fast food and I'm at the house I'm eating a serving size of oatmeal or grits with some fruit Weight keeps slowly dropping off I do a full body workout at least once a week but the goal is 3 times a week it's my job gets in the way at times with overtime. Cardio at least 30min 3 times a week but find myself doing one hour once a week because of overtime and shit. Feel free to share your story of life, struggle, failure and success

30 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    Good job!!! I'm trying. But not as good as you. I am trying to cut out soda. I don't miss it. Just drinking unsweetened tea and lemonade. I know lemonade still has too much sugar but it tastes soooo good in the summer.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I'm still too fat to do much cardio. My doctor says I have to walk. I wish I could do the cardio you do.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Rock on, man! All I did was cut out sodas and bread, stuck to protein, veggies and fruit, water and juice, shucked 40 pounds in under 3 months. Once in a while I get burger, fries and a coke, but not habitually, don't miss it a bit.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm just walking mo head. Just now got to the point were I can start to speed walk some..I mix it up between slow walking to speed walking...started off just walking
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Thank you for your encouragement brother I means a lot to me
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm trying to motivate myself to get fast food to be cheat days only like once on pay day ever other week to reward myself for sticking to a daily diet of 2,000 of fruit, grains and veggies with some clean protein like fish or chicken
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Ima thank you man
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I stopped eating fast food 5 or 6 years ago. I also stopped drinking Pepsi, which I had been addicted to since I was a kid. I exercise every day.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    After my New Years brain surgery, my hormones were insane and I went on an eating binge for a month. I gained almost 10% of my stable body weight. And I was 5 pounds over at that. Since March I've lost what I gained and 5 pounds better, so I'm close to my target wight. I have a few to go, but the key is forget exercise. Seriously. It will help your overall health of course, but you get hungry and eat more. Unless you run marathons, you cannot burn enough calories to lose weight without adjusting your diet. Portion control is the key. Eat half portions. Don't "reward" yourself with a huge dinner. And don't snack between snacks. In time, your body will lose the weight but it's not a straight line. Your weight will hip hop. Don't panic at the highs if you stay on the program. And don't eat ANY processed foods! Eat meat, veggies, fruits and berries. No bread, pasta. Potatoes and rice are fine. trust me.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Don't forget Subway sandwiches for lunch
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Jack and rock thanks for the solid advice Mikeya LMFAO fucker
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'm eating chili for dinner with chedar cheese, I eat either wheat toast with grape jelly or raisin bran for breakfast, and a bowl of soup for lunch. My doctors want me on a high protein diet. I drink milk and Kool Aid with sugar for my meals. I'm heavier than I want to be, but I really can't exercise too much with my feet recovering. Blood pressure is good, I feel good.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    I only consume Listerment, intravenously. Does anyone think that might be the reason i'm down to 48 pounds and losing weight every day. :D
  • ime
    8 years ago
    could be the cocaine too
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice! (Good idea to cut back on the fruit juice as well. That shit is as bad for you as pop.)
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I notice I lose weight when I get a good amount of sleep. If I don't, I end up gaining weight. Had some pain or a pinched nerve in my upper back that feels mostly gone now but still feel a bit sore on occasion. I don't think it helps when I sleep most of the night on my sofa, wake up at 2 or 3 or 4 in the morning, take a shower and try to go back to sleep in my bed. Then get up and go to work at 8 until 6 or so in the afternoon. I occasionally go into work early when I can't go back to sleep. Previously over the last several months, I cut out most of the soda. Still drink a part of a cup in the morning for a little bit of caffeine. I also cut out one of the snack pudding I was eating at lunch plus switched some lunch meat buns with thin toast. All that bread, sugar, and lack of exercise made me gain some weight a year ago. I lost what I gained plus some but still not back to my college weight. However I'm not 20 anymore and don't think I can easily lose 8 pounds in a day like I once did but that was mostly water from working in extreme heat. Now if I average a half pound a week for several weeks, I'm happy with that. The last couple while I'm letting my back muscles recover, no weight loss. Might have even gained a pound or two. However only a pound or two can come from half a bottle of water. It's your long term eating and sleeping habits that make the big changes in my opinion. I also read that having a cheat day once a week eating some of your favorite fatty foods increase your bodies fat burning. I eat a small pizza about once a week. Left over slices help me fall back asleep when I'm trying to get back to sleep. I found out fatty foods or nuts which also have fat, help me fall asleep. The other choice to help me sleep is to drink a lot of beer. It has melatonin in it. The beer does not help sleep quality and drinking a lot can cause temporary weight gain for a day. I started switching to ice water after drinking a set amount. I noticed I'm not getting drowsy after driving for over 30 minutes late at night like I had been. Too much melatonin in the beer. Soda after beer can give me an upset stomach. One nice benefit to losing some weight is that it doesn't feel like 115 degrees everywhere, just 100 or so. Of course it is almost September. Whenever I start exercising again, I'll drop my thermostat down to 69 like I had it one night. I usually keep it set in the mid 60's in the winter. I can exercise without sweating a whole lot. I could get used to temps in my house in the 50's but would roast at work and everywhere else. I know because I did that in my first apartment while in college. I was super hot everywhere I went. I didn't turn on my heat until I saw an icicycle hanging next to my patio door, inside my apartment and thought I would be in hot water if my pipes froze. I was wearing a sweater inside my apartment and had an electric blanket. The 30's is a bit chilly for sleeping in your bedroom. Feels a bit chilly on your face. Really chilly when you take a shower.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I usually only drink beer one or two nights a week tops. Sometimes I have gone 2 or 3 or more weeks without drinking anything. Depends if I go visit clubs or feel a need to calm an upset stomach. For me drinking 3 beers is better than pepto Bismo except if you have to go to work. I read for guys, drinking a glass of wine a day or two beers a day is healthy. Less for females. I have lost weight drinking two or three beers before eating at home. I think the beer filled me up faster so I ate less food and then I got sleepy faster.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Keep ip the great work
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Che's right. The subway "pedo" spokesman did a lot of walking (to and from the dining establishment). Fasted cardio (or walking before eating on an empty stomach) has a number of benefits. Walking after meals is good, too. I see lots of people doing that at work these day (1 hour for lunch and walk for the last 30 minutes of it). It's very beneficial. Congrats on cutting out the sugar from your tea. That wasn't easy. I helped a fella lose weight on a fast food "diet". What I got him to go was for items that are huge and high in calories, we skipping cutting them in half, and instead cut them in 1/3s, and only eat the small 1/3. That helps for things like Chipotle or for "Big Macs" that don't have a small size. But you are doing GREAT to order the small fries, etc. That's were you want to be. The mediums and larges are just plain way too big. For him -- and may for you -- it was portion control. Once he got used to "regular caloric sizes" of his favorite foods (fast foods, pizza hut, chipotle, etc), he was better able to make the transition to eating regular foods (or so called diet or so called healthy lifestyle foods). So I feel your approach has lots merit. -- Also, regarding hunger, hunger, in my mind, exists on a continuum: (most empty) ========== ^ | Famished | Starving | Hungry | Not Hungry | Full | Stuffed | Gorged v =========== (most satisfied) What you want to to bounce between Hungry and Not Hungry. That's how you eat 3 small meals a day (or more). With small meals, the goal, IMO, is to never target "full" just target "Not Hungry." My wife is like you. She prefers (strongly) to eat only 1 meal per day, but feel "full." Though on Mondays when she does most of the housework & laundry, etc. She eats a breakfast and dinner (2 meals that day) so she has more energy for the extra work. The other thing with a calorie restricted diet, and also once you get closer to your target weight and maintain it, you will feel "cold" all of the time. That is normal with a calorie deficit. Just be aware. You make need more long sleeve shirts, or sweater vests, or jackets in cooler months or when in inside with air conditioning in the summer
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Grazing is good too. A few healthy snacks between breakfast and dinner. It helps your metabolism burn. It's like throwing twigs on a small fire to make it burn instead of throwing a huge log on and stifling it
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Che really appreciate that wisdom and love brother it's actually much needed
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Good tip, Mikey!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Sorry on replying slow...at work...I am reading all of the comments. I will respond
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I aprietate all the love and support
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Juice you are too awesome and would be missed. Sorry I can't write better than the story Che wrote.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Thank you my good friend Dominic
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Thank you to all that made me laugh , informed and loved...the support is very helpful and much precated God bless my friends
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Good man! I'm also taking off a few pounds slowly but slowly. What bothers me is that if I'm on my best behavior for a full week, I may lose 3 to 5 pounds. But, if I break down and have a single piece of cheesecake, I put on 10 pounds. Yes, slightly exaggerating, but still... Sleep is super important to keep your body chemistry right, which is important for a healthy metabolism. I'm getting better at making sleep a priority. I'm doing some hiking and walking. I hit the gym every so often for a weights workout. I took a trial at a kettlebells gym. The membership didn't work out because of scheduling, but during the trial I got some great advice on form. So, if I have a couple of kettlebells at home now. If I can't hit the gym, then I bang out 20 minutes or so with the kettlebells. Diet... junk food, processed foods, and soda are gone. Don't miss it. I've cut back on empty carbs (pasta, beer, breads, etc.). I'm trying to focus on whole foods along the lines of veggies, fish, chicken, etc. I tell people that I'm on a non-militant paleo diet. I cheat every so often, and when I go out with friends I *don't* quizz the waiter on the exact diet of the cow from which my burger originated. My problem is that I'm a stress eater. Not uncommon. When times get tough, I eat all the ice cream. All. Of. It. That's my biggest struggle. And with all that my progress has been steady but slow. It's good that you're taking this on while you're pretty young. The older you get, the more the weight sticks like glue. Good luck, man.
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    Never eat until you are more than just full and make feeling a little hungry a goal between meals. Count all the calories you eat every day and try to stick to a sensible range (don't forget to count liquids). Weigh yourself everyday. Exercise may make you hungrier but it doesn't necessarily mean you need to eat more to compensate.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Good insight thanks guy's
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion