Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Lord Have Mercy

ime
ime6358

Fuck Joe Biden

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Juice your Hillbilly coffee girls are alright, but I will take this.

Anastasia Kvitko

instagram.com.

Replies (30)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice!

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

Holy fucking shit.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

She's cute and has a nice bod and I know many will disagree but her ass is a little too big for my taste although I would certainly do her if I had the chance.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Lord have mercy, indeed...

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

Damn, that woman has mrs sea type curves. Mrs sea would be all over that.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I understand why you guys like her but she really doesn't do too much for me. Just not my type.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Very nice! Everyone on TUSCL should have the opportunity to see Anastasiya Kvitko topless, so behold:

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Mr. Seaboardrr, are you saying Mrs, Sea likes the look of this curvy girl, or she has a body like this curvy girl? Or both!

Inquiring minds want to know.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

I like. Thanks for the topless, MrDeuce.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Yowzers!! Me like! Is dat ass real?

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

You're welcome, Dominic. It's my gift :)

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

She looks so good, I'd put her in a plate and sop her up with a biscuit!

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Ok the tits look good. And real. I'd pay a few hundred for a couple of hours with her.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

her ass is a little bit big for me . I'd fucker any time

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

I love her ass, but she's just ok to me. Looks too fake and plastic-- especially. In the second pic.

First pic is pretty nice

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Keep her on her butt, but hell yeah !!

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Is that her butt on her chest, or her chest on her butt? Either way, I pass.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

That ass ... when I see these IG pics I always think to myself: "she must not (yet) be a stripper. If she was one, she'd have been dancing on stage on guys' (or lopaw's) laps, and she's have lost some of that ass and toned up the rest of her by now".

Am I wrong?

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Well now I feel like the weird kid always left out in class. I don't get these women who look like living caricatures, nor am I attracted to what is likely breast, butt, and waist augmentation. I understand the attraction -- pretty face, huge knockers, badunkadunk -- but for me, 0 attraction, I literally wouldn't look twice at her. But that's ok -- that means if we all go to the strip club, you guys won't be trying to get my girls (and vice versa!)

Profile picture for TravelingGolfer
TravelingGolfer
•

Really, this girl? Nah. Pass.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I will give it to her yes she is hot but if she worked in a club she will probably air dance and if she did otc witch I'm sure she will not but if she did it would cost $3k

So I'm happier with my hilly Billy high mileage $500 otc fuck girls lol

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Will all due respect.....

If you don't think this girl is hot, you need to have your man card looked at!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I think she's sexy - but she comes across as a stuck-up airhead - can't really tell if her assets are real or not - if the boobs are fake then I'm not interested.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

larry, I'll take my mancard in for an inspection ... I wouldn't look twice at her, she's a living cartoon, not the tiniest bit interested, at any price, including free

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

exactly, subraman

that's what i was getting at when i said she looks fake and plastic

glad i'm not the only one who can see that.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@GoVikings, nah, you're not the only one. Whether her boobs and ass (and face, for that matter) are real or not, they look fake.

Caricature is the right word.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Basically

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

I'd pass too.

Profile picture for TravelingGolfer
TravelingGolfer
•

what subraman said

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

If I were casting a movie, she's get the prostitute part because she's pretty and has a slutty demeanor. If I'm looking for OTC though, I want someone who's not just pretty, but ATTRACTIVE. At least what I find attractive.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement