tuscl

When Dancers Waitress

JamesSD
California
Had a weird experience today when I popped into the club. The waitress was a dancer who has been working there a while - for my SD guys, her stage name is Pandora. As a dancer she tends to come across as pretty sultry and slightly ditzy. But today she was far more down to earth, girl-next-door. It helped that instead of her usual tall heels, fancy lingerie and heavy stripper make-up she was in calvins and flip flops. She's also usually under the influence of medicinal marijuana as a dancer, but seemed totally sober today.

Apparently she started as a waitress and the managers will occasionally have her cover gaps in the schedule. The economics of that confuse me, as I feel like a lot of girls make the jump from waitress to dancer because they can make a lot more money. But I think the waitresses do get tip outs along with tips, so maybe the money isn't that much worse, and she does't have to grind on any erections?

10 comments

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    She still needs an adult entertainer's card. A waitress once told me the club was going to pay for her card and she could pay it back. Are you talking about the tiny waitress at Cheetah;s? The one walking around in bikini bottoms and flip flops? She's pretty cute
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Sometimes hot girls in casual clothes turn me on as much as if they were in lingerie. Especially if you've seen them naked before or in lingerie before, because you know they are hiding a hot little body under those casual clothes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I have at times seen dancers in street clothes at the end of their shift where I had only seem them in their stripper outfits - they often look like 2 completely different persons
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ even in their demeanor
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Mikey, I'm talking about Pandora. Long blonde hair, natural boobs, no tattoos, she used to be very thin but she's looking more healthy these days. Usually she dances on stage, as opposed to the waitresses. She dances dayshift.

But yes, the spinner blonde waitress is super cute and really friendly.

I do like most girls in their civvy clothes. I"ve realized I hate stripper heels, I like being taller than my ladies. A lot of the girls I end up getting dances from are 5'2" and under without the heels.There are some girls that walk in and clearly think they are high fashion but to me they look like circus clowns.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    DS II used to work as the bartender on slow nights. She sometimes lost money but it wasn't bad since it was a slow night. And if guys asked her for a lap dance, she said it cost double because the bar would be unattended. Some guys paid it cause she was very beautiful and there was this sense that they were doing something wrong by getting lap dances from the bartender. She did this mostly for experience because she wanted to work elsewhere as a bartender but nobody would hire her without experience.

I miss her vagina. It had a slight bend in it. Very unique.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I have a crush on one of the waitresses at the club. I'm not sure if she likes me as she's friendly with everyone. She said she used to dance; and she still could. I put at 35 years old and she's still super hot. When I asked why she quit dancing she didn't say exactly but I think she just couldn't put up with the rude men anymore.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    One of my favorite clubs has a dancer on day shift who is transitioning to waitressing after several years as a dancer. She has always looked great as a dancer and now she sometimes waits tables wearing a little black cocktail dress that can barely contain her big natural C's. Interestingly, she still does VIP rooms, even while waitressing, reportedly getting $225-275 per half hour when the going rate is $150. Of course drinks are hard to get when the only waitress spends most of the afternoon in the VIP room!
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Sounds like her dancer persona was one that she was glad to be rid of. Having to self medicate to dance, whether it's weed, alcohol or whatever, must be a tough way to make a living. She might be alot happier not having to dance.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    I've seen dancers waiting tables and even tending bar. A go go bar I use to frequent some of the dancers rotated in and out of those other jobs during their time of the month so they could keep a paycheck coming (they didn't make as much, but it was income). Anouther place I use to go did that so the girls could show income for their taxes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion