tuscl

GOOD TO BE BACK!!

Well, I must say that this board is always fun to read.
One thing that hasn't changed is the fact that certain dancers who post on this board are still living in a fantasy world of etique behavior. Ladies PLEASE remember one thing that all of you are working at a strip club where men & suckers come here to buy a cheap fantasy from you. Yes it's true. I ENJOY reading all of your posts but please let's keep it real.

Also is LOVER, GRAND MASTER, and DANCERS BF still posting here??

Hey niceass! glad you're still here!
Whatever happened to that MENSA STRIPPER bimbo?

13 comments

• Jolicouer23
    21 years ago
    My point has been proven! Like I said, only the morons would beleive that that imposter is me. "Jolcouer" ?!?? Really that difficult for some people to notice a missing "i" in my name? Good one!
  • Homer Simpson
    21 years ago
    As always J23 you've proven to everyone that you're a "class act". The 'only' Hell for me would be a visit to your club and watch your stage show. As far as little Dexter is concerned thats HIS problem. A word of advice take it easy with the "meth"......
  • Jolcouer23
    21 years ago
    you can also got to hell dumb niceass
  • Jolcouer23
    21 years ago
    sorry for the typo thats GO TO HELL Dexter ass
  • niceass
    21 years ago
    J23, I think he may already be there.

Homer, 'disenhorny' isn't a word. Couldn't you do a better comeback than that? Now, how are you ever going to fulfill your life's goal of being the world's oldest, fifth grade class clown if you can't do better than that.
  • Jolcouer23
    21 years ago
    Go to hell Homer.
  • Homer Simpson
    21 years ago
    And please don't forget 'disenhorny"!!
    Speaking about horny niceass - "Why did the stripper have lipstick all over the steering wheel"? Answer:
    "She tried to blow the horn"..........
  • niceass
    21 years ago
    Homer, perhaps you should change 'happy' in the last sentence to 'disfunctional'. Just leave me out of that family, though. Yoda -- disingenuous, KingPin -- disgruntled, Homer -- disgraced, discouraged & disenfranchised.
  • Homer Simpson
    21 years ago
    Hey niceass!
    It's very comforting to see a familar poster on this ever changing board. And not to mention Yoda & Kingpin.
    Just one big happy family........
  • niceass
    21 years ago
    Yoda, help me out on this one. Mensa stripper predates my participation on this board, but I keep seeing references to it. I know mensa is the classical latin word for table and is used by a high IQ organisation, but it obviously has some special significance here.
  • niceass
    21 years ago
    Homer, pray tell, why are you so glad I'm here?
  • Yoda
    21 years ago
    Homer: I don't think any of the dancers who post here have a problem understanding exactly what their job is and what kind of environment they do it in. On the other hand, some of the customers(?) don't seem to be able to grasp the truth.
  • kamrynstarr
    21 years ago
    Lover is like a soap opera...you can be gone for 6 months and he's talking the same old shit!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion