tuscl

Chasing chubbies

chessmaster
Illinois
Fuck this shit. I'm about to become a chubby chaser. Who else chases civi chubbies?

24 comments

• Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    I know plenty who do. Some chubby women can be very pretty and on the plus they usually have big tits
  • ime
    8 years ago
    they will work harder to make you happy
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I've liked chubbies. I don't know if I've really chased them.

One I was going out with, and she was extremely insecure about her looks because of her weight. Her insecurity about it was 100x more of a problem than her actual looks. I liked her looks. But her neuroticism was horrible.

Don't think most cubbies are like this.

Great mind blowing GFE - FS with a rare chubbie AMP girl. Great experience.

SJG
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Not really. But I think Melissa McCarthy might be friggin' hot if she lost 100 pounds
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Gross!
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Motorhead, you very well may be right about Melissa, but I doubt I'll live long enough to see it.

Back on topic, nothing wrong with a cute chubby girl, they are often lots of fun and work harder as mentioned above. But no fatties please. As for the difference between chubby and fat, that's up to each individual's taste I imagine.
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    meh, turns out that they like money too. pass.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    They might be good at giving blowjobs I have heard that they are always hungry.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The good news is that you probably don't need to run very fast to chase them down
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    The upside to chubby girls (other than less dudes and fewer diseases) is that they tend to have big titties.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Q. What do tightrope walking and getting a blow job from a fat chick have in common?
    A. You don't look down.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Civi chubbies is my specialty...I kill those butches like a call of duty video games
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I chase them - AWAY.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I make'm chase me - I just jog in front of them holding a BigMac
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Ace, Papi !!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I never chased them, I'd talk to them and go from there.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Gross
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    My latest fuck buddy is most certainly chubby.
  • jaredlucas
    8 years ago
    I've got the Benjamin's so I can be chubby but they can't !
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    My civvie g/f has a few extra pounds. No big deal.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I do want to go to that place in La Puente, where they say it is all thick Latina's.

:)

SJG
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Also, about those San Gabriel Valley places, where they exclude women customers, saying that they could be SO's, looking to make trouble.

Another reason could be that they feel that they could be freelancers. They wouldn't follow any rules, they would piss off the house dancers, and they could get the club in trouble.

This does not excuse the clubs for excluding women customers, and I know there has be litigation. But this could be their real reason.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion