Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Chasing chubbies

S
SupremerulerVIP113258

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Fuck this shit. I'm about to become a chubby chaser. Who else chases civi chubbies?

Replies (24)Latest

Profile picture for Phoenix133
Phoenix133
•

I know plenty who do. Some chubby women can be very pretty and on the plus they usually have big tits

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

they will work harder to make you happy

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I've liked chubbies. I don't know if I've really chased them.

One I was going out with, and she was extremely insecure about her looks because of her weight. Her insecurity about it was 100x more of a problem than her actual looks. I liked her looks. But her neuroticism was horrible.

Don't think most cubbies are like this.

Great mind blowing GFE - FS with a rare chubbie AMP girl. Great experience.

SJG

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Not really. But I think Melissa McCarthy might be friggin' hot if she lost 100 pounds

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Gross!

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Motorhead, you very well may be right about Melissa, but I doubt I'll live long enough to see it.

Back on topic, nothing wrong with a cute chubby girl, they are often lots of fun and work harder as mentioned above. But no fatties please. As for the difference between chubby and fat, that's up to each individual's taste I imagine.

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

meh, turns out that they like money too. pass.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

They might be good at giving blowjobs I have heard that they are always hungry.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

The good news is that you probably don't need to run very fast to chase them down

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

The upside to chubby girls (other than less dudes and fewer diseases) is that they tend to have big titties.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Q. What do tightrope walking and getting a blow job from a fat chick have in common? A. You don't look down.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Civi chubbies is my specialty...I kill those butches like a call of duty video games

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

I chase them - AWAY.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I make'm chase me - I just jog in front of them holding a BigMac

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Ace, Papi !!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I never chased them, I'd talk to them and go from there.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Gross

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

My latest fuck buddy is most certainly chubby.

Profile picture for jaredlucas
jaredlucas
•

I've got the Benjamin's so I can be chubby but they can't !

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

My civvie g/f has a few extra pounds. No big deal.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I do want to go to that place in La Puente, where they say it is all thick Latina's.

:)

SJG

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Also, about those San Gabriel Valley places, where they exclude women customers, saying that they could be SO's, looking to make trouble.

Another reason could be that they feel that they could be freelancers. They wouldn't follow any rules, they would piss off the house dancers, and they could get the club in trouble.

This does not excuse the clubs for excluding women customers, and I know there has be litigation. But this could be their real reason.

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement