tuscl

OT but a Mens health question so still relatable

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
At what age did you notice you could no longer trust a fart and ass wetness was an issue ?

Funny yes but a very serious question

30 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Not my problem !
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Vince this is nice to know....not my issue either but I got some friends that are starting to talk about it and it's funny to me but it made me curious about it being normal for your 40s or 50s

Something I'm not looking forward to as I get old

I also noticed on commercial s that some side effects to some medication is this
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    "not my issue either"

I thank you are making all this shit up
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Glad to hear it, Juice, let crazyjoe pipe in with his shitting in the pants experiences. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol....bingo
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Usually it's due to taking medications and not sticking to a better diet as you get older. My morning coffee cleans me out for the day so I can go about my business safely by farting away.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    You got a problem juice...shitting your pats already at this age!
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Sounds like you need to eat more vegetables and whole grains.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • ime
    8 years ago
    he isn't just gambling on card games anymore
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    There's nothing like a buddy rushing to the john, and coming back out reeking of shit in his pants.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    Check out this video -- especially around 1:22. Anal leakage is a real thing. Ugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPoQHHxq…

Hilarious!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Could be caused by caffeine. I wish I did not know this personally.

I would not be surprised at all if any prescription meds someone is taking could cause this. My point is that it is probably not caused by age.

SJG
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Haha Sjg is basement dwelling gravy drinking pant shitting wanna be cult leader, too fuckin funny.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I got to agree with GammaNu on this one.

Also you might be eating too much food. You need the fiber et al. to slow down the detest ion process sufficient water is absorbed in the colon. Ideally you should have bulky, solid bowel movements that require very little TP and that don't leave you ass cheeks dirty and wet.

Also if you have a lot of gas all of the sudden, that's often a clue to just go to he toilet and "cut to the chase" and see if you can just go BM and get it over with.

Keep a food journal at least for the first year.

Also, once I hit 37 I found the warranty lease was up on my colon and I could no longer tolerated the following (regularly)

* very hot foods and Habenero sauce and/or Chinese mustard all the time (only moderation)
    * insoluable fruit skins (fiber) (note:1)

Also if you have a wet bowel movement (rare), I tend to change my underwear (due to smell leakage). I learned that tip from a dancer.

The takeaway I Think is you need to watch your diet. I find I do, these days. I can't just eat everything (except for license plates) like I used to. Google : IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)

HTH!

-Dominic

Note:1 I find I can eat apples, but since age 37 the skins, give me digestive problems. So I either peel the skins before I eat them or I peel away >50% of the skin, and I'm okay with the balance. Any other fruit peels/skins that behave like apples also give me digestive problems now. Lol, Middle Age, lol!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^^^Should be "slow down DIGESTION process ..."
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Probably beyond a point, age does make one more sensitive to what they ingest.

SJG
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    Not an age thing for me, but when I overconsume beer, it messes up my digestion. As soon as I stop the overconsumption, it clears up.

Drinking kefir helps, too, as does eating stuff like avocados and bananas. Ayurveda seems to have a pretty good handle on what helps and hurts. What you're describing sounds like an excess of pitta. FWIW, I have heard there is a good ayurvedic practitioner in Asheville.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Dominic thank you brother
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Ppwh thank you as well my friend
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Thanks to everyone that gave a legit answer and a special thanks for everyone else that commented some funny ass shit...lol

With everything been said I believe I can pin point the issue...I bought a family size box of raisin bran and ate it in three days lol...two days after that and boooooom ! I've been fucked up for two days now

Five years ago I found I was lactose intolerance this way after eating a full pint of ice cream for dinner one night

You live and learn I guess lol......awkward moment.......lol
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    RE: Milk - I find I do better with the organic milk -- the expensive stuff in the 1/2 gallon cartons. Plus I drink less of it, since I buy a 1/2 gallon for $4-6 versus $2 for a whole gallon of the other stuff. And the organic stuff doesn't spoil for weeks & weeks(versus 7-10 days tops for the cheap stuff). I have lactose intolerance problems if I drink too much of it, too.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I've stopped milk altogether..usually just go soy.

Only Dairy I put down these days is a few slices of cheese and small doses if it's in something that's made

Large portions of dairy fuck me up
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Good call on the cheese. That's much better for you than milk, IMO.

Thanks for the props earlier, BTW.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Welcome brother

Also keifeir I love that shit and it really seams to help my digestive system
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Lots of people say that at the age of 50, childhood allergies and asthma come back. And lots of childhood allergies cause diarrhea or other digestive problems. And I don't know that the age has to be 50. But I am finding that I can upset my system now easier than 10 years ago.

SJG
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Smoke some weed. It has medicinal properties that is mild to the system. Why do you think cancer patients swear by it. Does your commie manifest allow discussion on that?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Weed may indeed have some positive effects. But I still believe that most of the people who advocate it are really doing so because they are using it as a recreational intoxicant, to avoid feeling their feelings, and I see this as a huge negative. So while I am not advocating re-criminalization in areas where it as been de-criminalized, I still do not consider it to be a good thing.

The Communist Manifesto was published in 1848, quite a long time ago now. There are lots of new versions which have been published since which seem to better capture the situation. One of the issues seems to be the control not of the means of production, but of reactionary identity systems.

SJG

KZSU, listen live
    http://kzsu.stanford.edu/
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion