Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Starting to believe in a few years i could pimp small town girls in big city clu

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

If I keep getting my shot together ten years from now I will be balling at least visually like a pimp...with club knowledge and wisdom on the Industry I could recruit small time hot chicks and relocate them to bigger cities and generate serious cash off them

Mastermind and short bus educated

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Just go into gun running.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

VM starts piling wood for a bonfire with Juice the guest of honor.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I'm guessing you would be a nurturing pimp and not a gorilla pimp

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Mikeya you know my hart...I would be soft like a faggot pimp

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Vince lol

Ime I'm to pussy for that but good idea

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I wonder what my pimp name would be on the streets ?

Since I'm going to be a soft faggot pimp maybe they can call me "Charmin" after soft toilet paper lol

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Huggy Bear? Or maybe Cornbread

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Snowball

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO OMG this is good

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Fluffy.....lol

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Hunny Bunny

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Cream Puff

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Shadow

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

FART KNOCKER

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement