tuscl

Learning to club balance spending money on myself

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
As I have mentioned through out the years and of recent I have had the problem of going broke spending money on strippers and hookers.

Sounds funny trust me I know but it's the harsh reality that I once lived.

I thank god I love to read or at least learned to love to read in my late 20's. I love reading self help books and religious writings. These have played a significant roll in getting my life together.

This year alone was a monumental change in my finances alone with me making triple what I usually make for the year and literally saving at least 50% of it in some kind of 401k and a mutual fund.

Know my focus is shifting on dressing better and taking better care of my body. Not just with cardio and weights but also with healthier fresher foods, real massages and even pedicures and other homosexual behavior to make me not only be more attractive but mainly on me feeling better and being more successful about my perception of myself. I even plan on maybe doing yoga and or tie chi....I think I spelt that rong lol.

I've noticed the more I invest into myself the more successful I have become. Going to school part time has been very satisfying as well.

Once again I'm rambling and think you again for caring enough to read and respond...thanks for the love you ppl give me. I hope I recepercate it bake
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJBU7F7joXK/

9 comments

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    Dude, where you copy and pasting all this shit from?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    My life
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Shit, I was hoping you were just copy and pasting. It pains me to see you all sad and pensive.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Juice when you join the great organization all your troubles will be gone. You will have your own mattress in the basement and all of the gravy you could dream of comrade.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Dougster I'm doing good just been very reflective as of late
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Ime lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    ime I will never worship your god..aka...crazy joe lol....burn...
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Ok, juice. Just remember if you are ever feeling down there are dozens, maybe even hundreds here who love you (and that even includes many who aren't just aliases you've created). Fine folks like yours truly, crazyjoe, san_jose_guy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion