Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Depression, anxiety, strip club philosophy and a picture of a sexy Red

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I have suffered from depression and anxiety since childhood. I usually avoid large crowds and prefer off days or nights to club. Usually when I go through a episode of depression I usually stay at home and sleep. To me at these points in life I truly feel that nothing in life is worth pursuing. This sucks because when I snap out of it I will feel like I need to make up for lost time.

As I've gotten older and wiser I have learned to flow with my moods and listen to my body. Even though I still suffer from depression I know how to get around it and to even enjoy it. I see it as a time to rest and vacation away from the world and all its activities. The rest once I snap out of it brings me a better understanding of why I enjoy life and the activities in it.

Thanks again for reading my ramblings and for being my friend online and in person

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Juck you Fackie

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Shit

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Frack dem chacken fangers !

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I need some

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Don't forget as shailynn can attest to I want all the sauces LMFAO

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Nothing cheers me up better than some lovely girls who know how to have fun. Stay thirsty my friend!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

SLAM DUNK THAT FART KNOCKER JUICEY

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Upright thanks brother

Joe go fuck your sister

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement