TUSCL Reviewers Almost Ruined My Night

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
I went to a BYOB club in a rural area. I had plenty of bottles of liquor and beer already in my rig, so just headed straight to the club's parking lot. The last fifteen reviews of the club on TUSCL (all pretty worthless) had made no mention about the club only allowing beer in cans, so I assumed the club was like Texas-style BYOB's where you can bring anything into the club. Upon arriving at the door, I learned that only beer in cans were allowed. All of the hard liquor I had brought was useless. I typically only drink beer out of bottles, so none of my beer was allowed into the club either. The only alcoholic beverage I had in my vehicle that was in cans was a twelve-pack of Bud Light Lime Margaritas (Lime-A-Rita, Straw-A-Rita, Raz-A-Rita, etc). I carry these around because a lot of the young women I party with back home love them. Since the nearest place to buy cans of beer was who-the-hell-knows how far away, I just decided to look like a femme and take the twelve-pack of 'Rita drinks into the BYOB club.

The beverages were way too sweet for me. I only drank two cans and felt like I was putting liquid diabetes into myself. I stopped drinking them and snuck out to my vehicle to discretely do some pull-offs of Kraken and chug a bottle of beer in the parking lot. Shortly after I came back into the strip club, a party of about forty college kids came to the club.

They were celebrating one of their party turning 21. There were about eight really good looking 20-21 year old college girls in the party. (Since the club did not have a liquor license, it was possible for under 21 to enter.) They weren't too thrilled by the case of beer the guys in the party brought, so eventually one of the brunettes wandered over to my table and asked it she could have one of the canned margaritas. I told her she could take as many of the remaining ten as she liked, since I could not drink them all. She grabbed a few and passed them out among the females. Eventually, she came over to get more, flirting with me and addressing me as "Daddy". She must've drank 2-3 cans herself, and I could tell the alcohol was taking its affect on these lolitas. When they first came into the establishment, they resisted the strippers trying to get them to come on stage and get topless. About thirty minutes later, one by one, they complied with the dancers dragging them onto stage to pull off their tops. The 20-21 year olds in the party were way hotter than any of the dancers at the club. I made sure to drizzle about twenty singles on stage every time one of the college girls got stripped. Eventually the brunette got pulled on stage. Not only did the stripper pull her top off, but she pulled this girl's shorts off. This civi stunner was a sight to see, stripped down to just her thong.

Later I walked over to the brunette civi (never got her name) and invited her back to my table. After a little flirting, I leaned over and started French kissing her. She tasted like a raspberry margarita, but I did not care at that point. I wondered if she had not yet turned 21 and was drinking illegally. One of her blonde spinner friends also came over, and I felt her up like a blind man. Not too long after, the party started heading out to their bus. I thought about jumping on the party bus and heading to the next bar on the itinerary. The main problem was that I would have no way of getting back to my rig, since there is no Lyft service out in the middle of nowhere.

Sometimes the retards of TUSCL give you lemons, and you've got to make Lemon-Ade-Ritas out of them.

35 comments

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Sippy cup wins again! I guess they had a prior incident with glass containers, maybe? So just metal and plastic? Or just metal?

For rough clubs I could see this as an issue.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Marijuana is so much easier and better to club with than alcohol. No smell, just use vapes and edibles. Lots of dancers love them. And you don't have to worry about all of this byob bullshit.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Dude you should publish this as your review lol

Also I get the feeling the reviews didn't necessarily let you down

If anything the fact you gambled your evening on a low reviewed was on you not tuscl or the people that wrote the reviews.

Also it sounded like you dropped a fuck load of cash on alcohol....so why not just drive back and get more...unless you went broke buying your original drinks lol....then you need some money management
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    You wasn't drinking and driving was you ?
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    sinclair... you THE MAN!!!!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    "Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction."
    Don't blame the reviews if you didn't read the disclaimer.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol 25 lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I would think a rural club in the middle of nowhere would not have good reviews
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Papi exactly...and because people in general don't right like chulo does it takes a large sample of reviews in one given year to get a true picture of what to roughly expect.

When you head to a club out in the sticks with only 4 reviews on the year at best for this club then your really gambelling on your night out
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Also this guy bought enough alcohol to drown his worries away LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    He bought so much alcohol I would have mistaken him for a beer truck delivery man lol

WTF dude
  • ime
    8 years ago
    You see I don't see things this way. Alcohol and psychoactive drugs are not helpful. You should have tried to get friendly with them in the front room.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Bingo ime...but instead he stayed outside in his vehicle drinking himself silly like a country song in the 80s lol
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    He played the chump's game
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    You, da man, sinclair. Boonie bars are a who knows what situation, up in the UP at that place I went, sure, it's country, but the experience was good TUSCL. Papi.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Mikeya LMFAO
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Big Bons, in lovely out in the woods, Michigan. As I said before, I expected to find Bruno the bear sitting at the bar.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I would love to read what Ricky Boy says about this
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Right
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"The only alcoholic beverage I had in my vehicle that was in cans was a twelve-pack of Bud Light Lime Margaritas (Lime-A-Rita, Straw-A-Rita, Raz-A-Rita, etc)."

Do you know how I know you're gay?

-->" I carry these around because a lot of the young women I party with back home love them."

Hmmm. **eyes Sinclair suspiciously** Okay, I'm going to give you a one-time pass on this. But I'm watching you, sinclair. And so is San Jose Gay. Maybe stock up on Zima.

-->"The 20-21 year olds in the party were way hotter than any of the dancers at the club."

Always fucking depressing when that happens. It should NEVER happen, IMO. My fave club has been going through some hard times -- SC business has slowed down here, so they're having trouble holding on to hot dayshift girls, who are abandoning it for nightshifts there and elsewhere. Recently I had a pretty similar experience at my local club... weak shift, and a bunch of 8-8.5 civilian girls come on, they'll all hotter than the strippers. Sigh.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Sometimes one just needs to treat some early visits to a club as a "fact finding mission." In the '90s before Tuscl I felt like I was more walking into a club blind. Also in those days I wasn't old enough to drink so I didn't need alcohol to have fun. And if the women weren't hot, as was often the case in some random dive clubs, either I'd go back later that or another day on night shift or just bag it, hop to another club, or just bag the night.

For this reason I like to have "red light districts" so there are multiple clubs in walking distance or at least a short 1 minute drive. That way it makes it easy to club hop for talent and ambiance. But I understand why communities do not want red light districts and some clubs and dancers don't want the competition enough those there can be helpful benefits (more customer traffic).

--> without defeat it is often hard to appreciate victory -->

:)
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Sounds like you were in a club in SC or NJ. Parts of PA are like that too, though it is county by county.

I feel your pain sinclair, though it was good that you could salvage the night. Now I've come to expect a fair amount of junk reviews on this site, but the byob thing is particularly frustrating for me as well. I visit byob clubs whenever I can, but with some I've read 30+ reviews where not a single review discusses what they could bring in, the charges involved, etc.

More times than not I end up calling the purported byob club to confirm the alcohol policy before I make my decision. This has saved me a few pointless club trips over the years in places like SC and more restrictive parts of PA.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Look Sinclair does have some very questionable fruity drinks in his scenario. But was this to try to get the strippers to drink with him? If so not a bad idea.

Years ago me and about 20 friends brought a keg to a BYOB place and they let us have it, we just had to tip when we had them bring it to us and they poured the beers.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Ime lol

Rick when you read 30 plus reviews on a backwoods club did u not fuckin notice you probably read all the reviews for that club from 2000-2016 lol....shit changes in that length of time

I can't believe you come on this site and bash the reviews...your really brain washed from the pink site...I bet your getting ready to be a moderator and that's y your bashing this sites reviews

Stop being a nigger faggots Richard
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    But go on Rick what was you about to say about drinking and driving and fuckin heroin addicts ?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    VM bitchslaps his buddy, Juice. C'mon, can't we all just get along? Just for that, I'll tell your redhead friend to give you a fake cell #.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO...love u Vince
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Just having fun smaking dudes with wet towels
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Juice, I'll have some Midol shipped up to that shitty ass dive you frequent in NC. ;)

And of course I drove back after bringing my bottle of crown into the last byob club I visited. How else was I supposed to get back from that club in the sticks? But that has nothing to do with reading 30 fucking shitty reviews from people who, quite mysteriously, either didn't know or didn't care about the alcohol policies.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I went to the Trophy club in Asheville years ago almost didn't go in because ot literally looked like a bunch of trailers lined up and a place to get robbed in the gravel parking lot. However me and my buddy rralized it was asheville and full of hippies so we went in had a great time drinking $2.00 Sierra Nevada IPA's. Had a good time for a low mileage place. It didn't take much to impress the asheville strippers shirts with collars and being clean and smelling good was something they didn't seem use too.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I feel like if I was driving over an hour each way to a club, I'd call ahead to ask about their alcohol policies, etc.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    @ime: this one time I stopped at a (now closed) up-state NY club... dancer nearly fell over when I gave here a tip on top of the price of the dances.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Rick this is why I actually like you...you hit me lback with playful banter then made a small joke at yourself...I actually believe you get me and what I'm actually about...rock on my righteous brother

Ime you would be surprised if the nasty men that walk in after a long days work on the car or digging a ditch

Yes in asheville if you wash and be polite the girls treat you well...if you have $200 they act like it's $1,000 ...lol...got to love my local bitches

Also Rick could be talking about Godiva's in Greenville SC witch is even funnier because those strippers actually have stab wounds and bullet wholes in their bodies lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion