tuscl

Strippers swinging crossed leg super fast !

Sunday, August 7, 2016 9:31 PM
I was in a strip CLub just now and one of the strippers was sitting with her legs crossed and she was swinging her crossed leg super fast like she was having a spas moment at times ! Wat does it mean when they do this ? I see lots of strippers do this

8 comments

• wallanon
    8 years ago
    You can decide if any of this is relevant to your question. The Google found it. [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    I was on TUSCL just now and one of the posters with zero reviews keeps talking about and starting threads about strippers sitting with her legs crossed and swinging their crossed legs super fast like they were having a spas moment at times ! Wat does it mean when posters do this ? I see one poster do this. Try these links.. [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Oh god
  • jsbach
    8 years ago
    Why do I get the feeling this is the same guy who talks about having diarrhea on Yahoo Answers?
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    It's called "circular repetitive motion" and it's a sign of arrested development. I would stay away because she's likely to make a flaky stripper look like a normal person.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Meth or a trained gesture to get custie's eyes. One latina at my SC fans herself with her hands or with $ all the time, nobody else does it ITC>
  • dalcowboyfan
    8 years ago
    it means her leg is about to fall off
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Some women are high strung. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion