tuscl

Applications to the society of ricks

rickthelion
Straight outta tha NC, comin' atcha with an AK ready to steal your daughter. ROAR!!!
I would like everybody to know that use of the name "rick" is restricted to the honorable society of ricks, which is governed by the council of ricks.

If you wish to post on TUSCL with a name that includes "rick" you should really run it by the council. I think rickthesawwhet will be willing to process applicants. Just send a photo of yourself wearing your sharpest suit to the owl. Then you can expect a visit from an owl, a vulture, and a falcon, all wearing sharp suits.

You will then treat my three emissaries to a night of sexy female hairless apes and drunk driving. If they have fun they will issue your membership card.

ROAR!

10 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Fuck you rickthelion. I was thinking of joining the cat revolution but now NOPE!
  • rickthelion
    8 years ago
    I'm sorry to hear that chessmaster. You've always seemed like a good hairless ape and we would be glad to have you on our side -- as long as you know your place.

Just remember the hierarchy: cats > other mammalian carnivores > vultures > raptors (except eagles, who are too big for their britches) > sharks > apes with hair > hairless apes

But don't fret, the cats will be your benevolent overlords. Some of my best friends are hairless apes and I really like banging the sexy female hairless apes with my BSLC. Just ask John Smith's DS.

ROAR!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • motorhead
    8 years ago

Rick the Sea Cucumber wants to be Secretary of Agriculture

http://www.bing.com/images/search?view=d…
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Sounds more like the Society of Dicks.....
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    rickthelion on ignore. be wathcing for a hairless ape with an ak ready to go wildebeast on you.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ Will you be making that a 2 AMer?
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Ricktheprick....yes? No?
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I'll take a dozen of those applications. I need something to put thru the shredder and line the birdcage with.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    In the past I haven't believed in the ignore feature. Maybe Chessmaster has the right idea- but only if there is a global Ignore flag like "Rick the *.* " .
    The so called Glorious Cat revulsio...I mean revolution would come to a screeching halt!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion