Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Bleaching pubic hair

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yesterday I accepted dances from a black chick that was new to me. When she got naked I couldn't help but notice the blond triangle between her legs. It was quite a contrast against her chocolate skin. She told me that she didn't like to shave herself bare but it was neatly trimmed and felt soft to the touch.

I know that a lot on women dye their head hair but this is the first time I has run into a dyed bush. How common is this?

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for K
K
•

The majority of strippers I've seen have shaved pussies. Of those that keep it, I think I've seen this once but cannot recall when or where so I am not sure if it really happened.

So to answer your question, in my experience, it is rare.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I don't know, shadowcat, but it sounds nice.

Profile picture for HungryGiraffe
HungryGiraffe
•

Agree it's rare, but also like the grooming touch. Hope it catches on.

Profile picture for rickthevulture
rickthevulture
•

You hairless apes are so focused on skin color and hair color. I don't understand this obsession. Squawk!

I'm much more interested in the question of whether she likes to swallow vulture jizz. Perhaps you could ask whether she does. Squawk!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Come on down from your perch, rick, it's tasty, I'm sure.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

The carpet should match the drapes.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Thank god you were asking about a dancer's pubic hair. I was afraid you were looking for tips on how to do your own!

Profile picture for Phoenix133
Phoenix133
•

I've seen it I don't think it's very common personally I wouldn't want to use dye/bleach around such a sensitive area

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

I have heard of girls bleaching their assholes and taint to lighten the pigmentation their and have seen pink pubes so !!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Maybe she's a natural blonde? ;-)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeah, not common but I have seen it b/f w/ black dancers dying it blonde

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

I've never seen it. Then again most stripper pussies I see are shaved.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Sorry Papi - She was not your type. :)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ if you got dances from her I'm sure she wasn't

:)

Profile picture for MrBater2010
MrBater2010
•

Ladies like it when you notice their hair.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

:)

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Strippers try to hard to get noticed. Blue hair, dyed pubes, pierced nipples, tattoos of wings, bull nose rings....

Here's a secret....you wanna know what turns on a guy?

Walk into a room nekkid.

Profile picture for DroidX
DroidX
•

Come on Corvus, everyone knows Shadow is clean as a whistle.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I can hardly remember the last time I saw a woman with pubic hair. Even civilians my age are all shaved.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement